just finished MP3!!!!!!

easterhop said:
could you post a pic of the hazard suit? im dying to see. i bought the samus art in game but i would like to see the real image.
i want to see it 2... i wish there were unlockable alternate costumes and whatnot, like dark samus.

Beat the game with 81% in 11:17.

Wish I had got 100%, if somebody does again, could they tape that hidden ending or whatever, and show those who didn't? :lol:

CantGetAWii said:
Beat the game with 81% in 11:17.

Wish I had got 100%, if somebody does again, could they tape that hidden ending or whatever, and show those who didn't? :lol:
I believe there are some on youtube if i'm not mistaken.

ShawVAuto said:
Anybody try hypermode?

im almost finished with hypermode 76%
just have to beat omega ridely and dark samus and im done
its hard and i die alot

thx for replying people, thee game is easy, and cool at the same time, and the hazard suit is just glowing shoulder pads.:D

The way to get 100% is that instead of heading to the Phaaze planet at the end, backtrack to the observatory on Elyssa and upload all the pickup maps. They show every pickup except on Bryyo Ice and Valhalla, but they DO show Bryyo Ice when you're actually there, and Valhalla only has like 3 or so, I think.

Wii2000 said:
i finished hypermode
78% and 8:52

That's like, amazing to me. I can't get the past the Bryyo seed (the red orb guy) in hyper right now. I'm trying to do like half of it, then take a break and do the other half. He keeps killing me on the foot explosions.

Back