just finished MP3!!!!!!

it took me 3 trys before i defeated him

Last edited:
Wii2000 said:
it took me 3 trys before i defeated him

Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. That's still pretty good.

So here's a question for you all - do you get anything new for getting all your scans and lore on your logbook? I know you get the different endings for 75 and 100 percent but do you get anything other than personal satisfaction for accomplishing that other stuff?

hya people , who has friend vouchers and has online and will add me to trade some vouchers, i need some to buy stuff, and i can give you mine to ? anyone

I'll trade with you david. I have 8 friend vouchers left at the moment.

I added you just now so add me and send me a note if you like.

okay Pk iv added u :) i have about 5 now :) 1 for 200,400,500 kills and another for finding a shortcut, and one for something random

ok david - that's cool. Send me as many as you want and I'll return the same.

Yes, I'm good for it!

lol
its unfair i dont even think it was explicit, there was no bad language just a girl whon wasnt even showing anything

also is there anyway to find out about your own friends vouchers and what u got them for?

daviduk200 said:
lol
its unfair i dont even think it was explicit, there was no bad language just a girl whon wasnt even showing anything

also is there anyway to find out about your own friends vouchers and what u got them for?

What do you mean "find out about"? What you get for them once they're translated into "credits" are little extras like storyboards drawings, dioramas and soundtracks (you can choose what you want).

If you mean "where did I get them" then you can get all your questions answered here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/928517/50094

I think the bobblehead is the best thing to buy, then the dioramas, then maybe the drawings. I haven't bought any of the soundtracks.

By the way, David - check your Wii-mail. I didn't receive the vouchers you said you sent me, but I sent you one anyone to confirm my return location.

Pk i was looking for this thread to talk to u lol,

i emant like how to find out what you got them for.

also. i havnt got ure vouchers either, i think we arnt connected properly or something, because according to my rooster of people on MP3 you dont have MP3 saved data on your Wii.

it says iv sent 2 to you but recieved none, i dont understand, is there more than one profile on your wii MP3, try checking them all to see. because they friend vouchers are not shared i dont think, im confused though, that cant be right, ummmm, something is wrong

daviduk200 said:
Pk i was looking for this thread to talk to u lol,

i emant like how to find out what you got them for.

also. i havnt got ure vouchers either, i think we arnt connected properly or something, because according to my rooster of people on MP3 you dont have MP3 saved data on your Wii.

it says iv sent 2 to you but recieved none, i dont understand, is there more than one profile on your wii MP3, try checking them all to see. because they friend vouchers are not shared i dont think, im confused though, that cant be right, ummmm, something is wrong

Yeah something is definitely wrong, because my machine shows you as not having save data too, even though it also shows that I've sent you one and received none. Have you completed the game yet? Could that be a requirement?

I just double-checked your Wii number as I put it in and it's correct. We must be connected because we share Wii-mail, right? So I have no idea what's going on with the vouchers.

EDIT: Why don't you check under "Extras" and "Configure WiiConnect 24" to make sure your setting is set at "Yes" ???

Last edited:
pkstudios said:
Yeah something is definitely wrong, because my machine shows you as not having save data too, even though it also shows that I've sent you one and received none. Have you completed the game yet? Could that be a requirement?

I just double-checked your Wii number as I put it in and it's correct. We must be connected because we share Wii-mail, right? So I have no idea what's going on with the vouchers.

EDIT: Why don't you check under "Extras" and "Configure WiiConnect 24" to make sure your setting is set at "Yes" ???

nope i havent completed it yet, but its not that and its not wii connect24, becase i sent 2 to another mate and he sent me one and i recieved his and he recieved mine, grrr its so annoying, maybe if we re add each otheres freind codes?

Hi David - we can try that, but obviously our consoles are communicating given the Wii-mail we can send. For some reason the MP3 games are not communicating.

UPDATE: I tried that and it says you're already registered. We may need to write a note to somebody at Nintendo to see what they advise.

Last edited:
Back