Just Finished Red Steel

Jayman

hagakure
Nov 22, 2006
Wii Online Code
8917-6501-7332-1191
Anybody finished the game? I have. The ending is alright because I didn't get the good ending. Final boss fight is great 'cause you have to disarm the boss. You can't cut him, you have to "disarm" him.

The battle is hard. Haven't gotten it yet but i'll do eventually.

All in all, the game rocks!!! Tweak some of the clunks in the sequel, you got a greater game.

I haven't beaten it yet but I agree. This is a good game, I just want two player katana duel mode...that's it-
-Sir

i love the game but i cant beat the part at the begining of level3 i cat beat the harrysword fight :(

Well I just finished it last night, and was a little confused. I didn't know there were 'good' and 'bad' endings. Although I suspected that was the case, since the ending well.....didn't exist!
"Oh Scott, let's leave this cursed place" ---Credits Roll----

WTF is that? All that storyline, all those battles, all those hours of playing, for ONE line of dialogue and then the credits?!?

OK but if there's a good ending I'll retry the end. I thought you had to disarm the guy, and I was trying, but then the game just sorta ended on its own, and I wasn't sure if I'd done the right thing or not....ha!

i got the crappy ending too:(. i beat the game last saturday and was kind of disappointed in the ending. maybe i'll try and get the good one later besides, the last level took me the least amount of time to beat out of any level

Back