Just finished the game (I think) but says only 77% complete...

PAUL7331

MSC CODE-506 909 527 692
Feb 18, 2007
How come? The end credits cam on and it said 'thanks for playing red steel etc etc but its left me feeling a little like 'Is that it' !

i think that there were some things you missed, like on every mission, there are some places to go/do that isnt in the main story line. im only about 30% done though.

ottoman said:
i think that there were some things you missed, like on every mission, there are some places to go/do that isnt in the main story line. im only about 30% done though.

Ahh get ya. I dont think I can be arsed going through it again though..Probably just sell It on E-Bay and wait for the Mario game!:yesnod:

I'm past 84% and haven't played the two levels in the third stage. You can get 105% by achieving Samurai Status in all levels. You have to have near perfect accuracy, headshots with the pistol, high respect points and not to leisurely pace either on the clock.

Replay value and getting the extra credits make Red Steel a better game. Sell if you want to but you're no master by just strapping through like you have done. I know I could kick all your asses on multiplayer or if there was online...

Would it be because you haven't unlocked every katana move or maybe you could have received more respect points.

Back