Just found out

Nintendocam

High Magus
Dec 6, 2006
Not Cananada
Wii Online Code
6306-7907-9161-5635
Hey, I'm Nintendocam and I'm a die hard fan of all Nintendo! If only I knew of this forum sooner, I would have many more posts. I'm not a guy that just started liking Nintendo, I still have my NES! I hope you guys let me freely post, and i can't wait for the Wii!!!!!!!!!:D

...Whoa. Now THAT'S an honor.:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Nintendocam said:
Hey, I'm Nintendocam and I'm a die hard fan of all Nintendo! If only I knew of this forum sooner, I would have many more posts. I'm not a guy that just started liking Nintendo, I still have my NES! I hope you guys let me freely post, and i can't wait for the Wii!!!!!!!!!:D

FU cam stop lying you don't have an NES (note i know that kid)

I am also new here he introduced me to this site i needed to ad him as a buddy so I searched under his name and found this lol I am currently pissed at him cause I swore to get a Wii before him

but nooo he has some aaunt in florida that specially preordered it for him

crap but i will get one soon buy the wayu I am Kedar super cool laugh at cams gay jokes and I love VIDEOGAMES

**** YOU! Why do you have to come in now and ruin all the fun!? (My AUNT has an NES, Jesus)

PtonJalken said:
welcome cam.

what the heck CAMS not new anymore

im the freakin new for gods sakes look at cams profile im only working on mine now

and no just cause you aunts gotta an NES dosnt mrean its yours

oh and is that the aunt who

"specially" got that wii and accessories for you

Nintendocam said:
I KNOW you didn't just welcome someone who has more posts than you.

well he did oh yea

WELCOME TO THE WII CHAT

Cameron

hope you have funbe sure to PM if you have any questions:ciappa:

Back