Just got a PS3 at Best Buy!!!

Jeremy_und2004

I have my Wii!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2006
Minnesota
Well,
I went into Best Buy today doing Christmas shopping, and I saw a great sign. "We currently have one PS3 Available" I went to ask an associate, and 1/2hour later of trying to figure everything out, they found it. Only one from their truck last night and I have it. But since I'm happy with my Wii, I'm posting it on Ebay for anyone who wants it. If anybody is interested heres the link for the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180064165081&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

So the moral of the story is to keep checking, they are out there. And if other Best Buys are like mine, they will have random shipments coming in before Christmas.

why the hell would you want that piece of ****?? As of today I saw 5 ps3 at my local wal-mart and 0 wii's. Just proves once again that nintendo is the shizznat!

2Wiitarded said:
why the hell would you want that piece of ****?? As of today I saw 5 ps3 at my local wal-mart and 0 wii's. Just proves once again that nintendo is the shizznat!
didnt u see he is selling it?

People who post on the "www.wiichat.com" forum hoping to boost the bids on there ps3 auction....are stupid.

Wait a month and buy the ps3 in stores for normal price.

I wasn't really trying to boost the bids, I was just saying that for anyone who is looking for one they are out there. I put my auction up just in case anyone cared(which is looking towards a no). I know its wiichat.com, but I am posting in the PS3 forums. Plus I like Wii much betterthan the PS3, so I wouldn't bring myself to register on a PS3 forum for something like this.

Back