just got a SNES today

white89gt

WiiChat Member
Oct 18, 2006
As the title says, I just got an SNES today.....well, actually two. I got them off ebay and have been playing Super Mario World for the last few hours. I never got an SNES when they originally came out, so I've been as excited as a ten year old on Christmas all afternoon. Now I just need to find a copy of LOZ:ALTTP.

I never really got into the Metroid games, but I may have to take another look at them. Any one have any other recommendations?

check super metroid asap
buy the doney kong country games. i didnt have a snes but most of my friends did, and it was like a must.

megaman X 1-3 kirby sauperstar mann SNES was such a great system lol soo many good games lol

white89gt said:
I never really got into the Metroid games, but I may have to take another look at them. Any one have any other recommendations?

DONKEY KONG 1, 2, and 3. All of them are great! They need to re-make this for this Wii! The Donkey Kong series is some of the best Nintendo games ever made! :yesnod:

Link to the Past or Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. Both great games with a long play life.

Has to be Zelda: A Link To The Past. I have been playing games since the eighties, and still personally consider this game as the best ever created.

Back