Just got a Wii last monday 10/21

ctguy07

WiiChat Member
Nov 1, 2007
I got a wii last monday at GameStop on 10/21. They got em on a 12pm shipment I believe.

Well I am a PS3 Guy I like the PS3 and my original intent with the Wii was to buy it and resell it.

Well Ive talked to quite a few people about this and I think I should just keep the Wii because it does seem like alot of fun.

What should I do ?

If you resell it you'll probably lose money. It's not like launch day where people put them on eBay and made huge profits, they're far more accessible now. So I don't see the point in that. Keep it, it's fun :)

If you're having fun with it I see no reason to sell it (unless your finances relied on you selling that Wii).

I havent opened yet. it does seem like it will be alot of fun though

yeah dude, you're not going to make much, i would take a look at the software that's out right now(mario strikers charged, metroid prime 3) and software that's coming out in the future(super mario galaxy, super smash bros brawl) and if you think you will enjoy those than open it, however if you think it's going to be fun just for gams such as wii sports, than don't bother, this is a mistake that a lot of people make and wii sports dosn't last forever...

I dont know about that, I play sports quite a bit, most of my friends that come over to play wii go "I want to play tennis (ect)" not "lets play mp8 or bwii"

its fun, but also addicting, just watch yourself, lol

Ty. said:
I dont know about that, I play sports quite a bit, most of my friends that come over to play wii go "I want to play tennis (ect)" not "lets play mp8 or bwii"

its fun, but also addicting, just watch yourself, lol

I think he means it won't last forever on SINGLEPLAYER. Multiplayer is good, but single player will only last a couple of months at best. The only time I play it by myself now is to occasionally do a fitness test.

you should keep it, they great line up of games will make ps3 look like crap

Back