Just got a Wii......What should I get?

tical

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Ok im after a great first game for the Wii. Im in Australia, we dont have heaps of games out yet but im getting something on the weekend for sure! Anyone played splinter cell yet?

Hey tical if you are going to get a game make it zelda. Zelda twilight princess is one of the best games on any console at the moment.

naa not really it didnt really give a hit i would take a miss on that go for COD3 or something more realistic =p

Zelda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes...zelda is definitly a go!!!!

:arf: :arf: :arf:

Hmmmm, maybe COD3 might be better suited to me. If its too hard I tend to give up.

Zelda is the best Wii game by a long way. The game isnt really hard to play as the controls work really well. The puzzles are pretty straightforward as long as you pay attention to your surroundings, i was stuck for 2 hours at the start because i didnt look around properly. Its similar to Zelda Ocarina of Time and it reminded me how great a game can be.

The only other games ive played are Monkey Ball which is tricky but fun and Rayman which is fun but short, i completed the story mode in an afternoons play.

I might get SSX Blur today or MOH next week but i gave COD3 a miss, it just dosent look that good.

Zelda TP - 9/10
Monkey Ball Bananna Blitz - 8/10
Rayman Raving Rabbids - 8/10

tical said:
Hmmmm, maybe COD3 might be better suited to me. If its too hard I tend to give up.

Well as far as fighting stuff, the game is not hard. Some of the puzzles are a little hard but you could always look online for answers to that sort of stuff. It's a really good game so I think you should try it even if you haven't played Zelda before.

Well you HAVE TO get legend ofzelda: twilighr princesse. Its like getting a cell phone and only useing it for e-mail if you dont. If you want good multiplayer I suggest wario wares. Notsure what AU has yet. Don't worry they get games soon. :yesnod:

-Not to ruin zelda upers like my self, but It seems like your not a real gamer. Wii just happen to grab your attention with all it's uniqe fetures. If you want real motion sencing stuff get wario wares, and a racing game(NFS or excite truck only no others are good.)

dont get splinter cel...it just doesnt appeal to m, i wish i never bought it. its a great game...but its just not as good as my others...so i dont play it.

Back