just got a wii...

andrewk123

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2007
I just received my wii and i qm not sure what games to get. I have already got Galaxy. I am allowed to get 2 more.

Any suggestions?

Super Smash Brothers Brawl should definitely be one of them. The other one is really based on your preferences.

i agree ssb brawl would be the best to get and by looking at you display pic zelda twilight princess

You should definitely go with Twilight Princess! Metroid Prime 3 is okay, but unless you just really enjoy the Prime series 1 and 2 are better if you ask me. Twilight Princess is up there with the best of the Zelda games.

Brawl and Zelda. No debate. If you don't own a GC, go out now while you can for $5-$20 each buy Resident Evil 0,1,4, Zelda Windwaker, Pikimon, Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness, and Mario Party 5?, 6? One of them owned. Can't remember which. Also save up for Virtual Console. About $50 will get you all the games you could want for a few months.

buy a wiizapper fo $20... it comes with the awesome Link's Crossbow Training game :yesnod::yesnod:

Yea get the wii zapper and then get medal of honor heros 2 its so much fun espiaclly online!:lol:

sagema said:
If you don't own a GC, go out now while you can for $5-$20 each buy Resident Evil 0,1,4, Zelda Windwaker, Pikimon, Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness, and Mario Party 5?, 6?

there starten to get really hard to find i mean i stores like EB and Game (aussie) dont have any good GC games i have been looking for starfox adventures , mario sunshine and zelda windwaker special edition

Ask 100 people, you'll get 100 answers.

You could do a search on these forums and get a few 1000 more. Opinions are like you-know-whats: everyone's got one, and they all stink.

How about doing a search based upon what kinds of games you like? Since you know that, and we don't (since you didn't tell us). Not everyone likes the same kinds of games. For example, you'll notice that many people on here have a stiffy for Super Smash Brothers Brawl, because it's their kind of game and it just came out so they're treating it like the second coming of Christ. Many other people (like myself) are "yawn" about it because it's not their kind of game. Zelda Twilight Princess is more my style.

You know what I think is an incredibly under-rated game? Tomb Raider Anniversary. But you won't see it get much mention here, because unless it involves shooting or kicking the living $h!t out of people, they aren't interested.

sremick said:
Zelda Twilight Princess is more my style.

You know what I think is an incredibly under-rated game? .

in what way was it under rated just becouse the original ver came from GC i mean yeah so what if the gfx were so called bad by peaple who have good eyes when it comes to fps and so on and so forth... when i first got this game i fort the gfxs were mad as... and so was the storyline and the side quests .... especaily ther fishing side quest that pumped the muscles when getting the hylian loach hahaha that was a pain but fun as

Technosis said:
in what way was it under rated
Umm I think you need to look up the definition of "under-rated". I'm agreeing with you.

In my opinion, it's a high-quality must-have game that has beautiful graphics, great sound/music, and is a lot of fun to play as you try and solve the puzzles while exploring. But despite all this, it hardly gets any mention or recommendation (except by me). Hence, "under-rated".

well this is what i think. since everyone will have different answers but i wil ltell u mine.

get brawl because 90% of wii owners bought wii cause of brawl >_>

jason416 said:
90% of wii owners bought wii cause of brawl
And 56.72% of all statistics are made-up on the spot. And there's a 99.999999% chance yours is wrong.

I need a good party game, im thinking either Wario Wares or Mario Party 8 (I love the series but got disapointed at 5)

Back