just got DBZBT3

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
just got dragon ball z bt3 on my wii, I was going to get MOHH2 but sadly, gamestop was sold out. any i love the game the controls are great even tho i look like an idiot and such.

I know, my borther brought the game over for cristmas break and i had a ball playing with him and the controls are probably the best fighting game on the wii.

laderer5 said:
I know, my borther brought the game over for cristmas break and i had a ball playing with him and the controls are probably the best fighting game on the wii.

Too bad I dont have a brother....Im the only child.I do have Half sisters though.I wish this got fighting game of 07... naruto got it...but I love Naruto!
Edit: Dkw0101 if want any tips I'm willing to help.
I already beat storymode , its not hard at all.

SSJJason said:
Too bad I dont have a brother....Im the only child.I do have Half sisters though.I wish this got fighting game of 07... naruto got it...but I love Naruto!
Edit: Dkw0101 if want any tips I'm willing to help.
I already beat storymode , its not hard at all.

lol, it's hard for me but the last time i played budokai was dbz budokai 2 on ps2, i borrowed it from a friends.

i bought bt2 and i really dont see the need to buy another one. i always buy atleast one dbz game per system.

thas said:
i bought bt2 and i really dont see the need to buy another one. i always buy atleast one dbz game per system.

bt3 beats bt2 in every way.
1.The story mode is more exciting and in depth
2.lots of charecters
3.Conrtols
4.music-some tracks suck
5.online- yeah I know that it lags , but if you look past that its actully fun.

SSJJason said:
bt3 beats bt2 in every way.
1.The story mode is more exciting and in depth
2.lots of charecters
3.Conrtols
4.music-some tracks suck
5.online- yeah I know that it lags , but if you look past that its actully fun.

agreed except for the story, i think there could be more parts of it like showing krillen dying, i haven't seen future trunks fight frieza. and all that.

Dkw0101 said:
agreed except for the story, i think there could be more parts of it like showing krillen dying, i haven't seen future trunks fight frieza. and all that.
You know its a shame that with all those charecters, they couldnt put them in the story mode.future gohan could've fought 17 and 18 .

Back