Just Got MK!

allstar2b87

Allstar Mario Player
Jun 4, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
3201-2736-5122-4454
hey...so i just got Mortal Kombat while i was shoppin in the mall with with the gf....(she hates going into EB Games) lol...ne wayz..i was gunna get Mario Party 8....do u guy/girls think i made a good decision...i looked at some of the videos and it looked alright....but ive yet to open and play it yet.....

one thing i was wondering about the game tho is ...does it have the "Test Your Might" mini games inbetween levels like it did for the SNES ?..cause that would be ccool!!

snap0004_qjgenth.jpg

If you've got a GF, you should've gotten Mario Party 8. No GF is going to come over to your house to play Mortal Kombat. And if you had MP8, she might invite some of her friends, which means a full house of hot women (They are hot right?).

FireFreek said:
If you've got a GF, you should've gotten Mario Party 8. No GF is going to come over to your house to play Mortal Kombat. And if you had MP8, she might invite some of her friends, which means a full house of hot women (They are hot right?).

IMG_2718.jpg

michelleondock.jpg

lol..theres my gf and me..and then just her..

...is she going to shoot me with a laser from her right eye?

wait what was the topic about again?

oh yeah mk

i heard that there was racing games from it, i also heard it wasn't that good, but mario party eight wasn't that good either, i would of recommended excite truck

friedriceballer said:
dude, your GF's an Oilers fan? if so, that's awesome, too bad they couldn't even make the playoffs this year

hahha..no she really dosent like the oilers...i made her put it on for that pic...i am from edmonton!! oilers fan for life!!

I told her I wanted the game so I could chop her head off!!!...it went pretty smooth lmao!!

Last edited:
Back