Just got MWR delivered.

ToadStar

Boom!
Oct 15, 2010
Toad's Factory
Wii Online Code
2830-1264-3466-7518
Guys, my Call of Duty MWR is delivered, but it's not working on my Wii. I already took to the best store in my city. He said I must change my Wii chip to let it work. We can exchange FC when it's work...:frown5:

Theres no such thing as wii chip. If you mean mod chip & have no idea what that is your game mwr is a burnt disc. Or you bought a game thats not from your region example usa "ntsc-u" games wont work on jap systems & vice versa .

Theres no such thing as wii chip. If you mean mod chip & have no idea what that is your game mwr is a burnt disc. Or you bought a game thats not from your region example usa "ntsc-u" games wont work on jap systems & vice versa .
Yea, I mean mod chip, theres a problem with it...

did you buy a hacked wii knowingly or hacked it yourself? If your wii is hacked why did you buy the game if you can just burn games <<not a recommendation. But if your game requires you to update then you cant play if your wii is hacked cuz the update will brick your system.

did you buy a hacked wii knowingly or hacked it yourself? If your wii is hacked why did you buy the game if you can just burn games <<not a recommendation. But if your game requires you to update then you cant play if your wii is hacked cuz the update will brick your system.
Nope, it's just too old..

Back