JUST got the WII blaster!!!

DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
i was very hopeful it would own but it.....sucked a**...
heres some advice it sucks and its like the wii sports plastic add ons for the wiimote...its just a hunk of plastic with ornage lines....conclusion:.......HORRIBLE BUY...WAIT FOR THE ZAPPER FFS!!!
802669b.jpg

Most games won't support that gun at all. Shooting with the A button would be very weird.

This is why the Wii Zapper is better, people judge the gun by its looks, yet haven't even tried it out yet.

The zapper looks pretty cool but lets see how it feels ingame. It could totally **** up the game and kill it forever. I really hope it has a nice touch in RE:Umbrella Chronicles.

Even though I'm 70% sure that the Nintendo Zapper will also be a piece of junk, I'd say you should have waited for the "official" Wii Zapper to come out from Nintendo if you truly wanted a Wii gun.

For myself, I would never buy one, the Wii Remote is great the way it is.

proach0812 said:
I was going to get one but than the guy at gamestop told me not to buy it because its a piece of crap lol.
yeah same. he told me to test it out on the wii they have instore (he was playing zelda) it really made no difference to me.

Yea. I think you will be playing really awkard.

I mean youre trigger will be on the front I geuss ( if thats where the wiimote goes ) and the nunchuck in the stock of the gun. But you need to put youre thumb on top of it to keep moving around.

I think I will never buy something like that. The only extra thing will be the balance board from wiifit. And the steering wheel from mario kart ( cause its coming with the game ) :( :(

Back