just got tiger woods 07,,,,,,,,,,

>.> idk why, but was it just me that thought this game would be horrible and now everyone likes it? whats up with that, golfs not too interesting to me so maybe thats it.

Solard said:
>.> idk why, but was it just me that thought this game would be horrible and now everyone likes it? whats up with that, golfs not too interesting to me so maybe thats it.

thats exactely what i'm thinking - golf ppl is it really that cool?

TW '07 is an excellent game but I just can not put down Godfather BE at the mo

All the Tiger Woods games that were previously released for playstation 2 were very good. Even the PSP Version was a good. I got it a few weeks ago and like playing it on the Wii. Great graphics and good multi player game.

So fun and realistic, but the only problem seems to be hitting the ball softly. Sometimes I find it hard to hit it below 60% power. Am I just a retard? or do other ppl have this problem?

clayton_s24 said:
So fun and realistic, but the only problem seems to be hitting the ball softly. Sometimes I find it hard to hit it below 60% power. Am I just a retard? or do other ppl have this problem?

I couldn't even go below 78%....

but the game is awesome... too bad I got in the car accident so I cannot play TW 07

i heard that the controls are annoying and get you frustrated all the time is that the case?

Wii-Bhoy said:
i heard that the controls are annoying and get you frustrated all the time is that the case?
The controls arnt bad, its just occasionally you may hit the ball without meaning to. The club thinks u swing say when you stand up or somthing. Other than this, the game is probably the funnest game I've ever played. If you enjoy golf that is.

Great, I want to play this game, but I just had Knee surgery so I'm limited to what I can play.

-

The controls are crap for the first 2-3 hours. Then you get really used to them and now I can't put it down. Since getting it nearly a month ago I have not touched my other games (Wii Sports, Wii Play and Madden 07).

BTW. I have never played real golf.

err.... i just like that chinees game for psp golf..(forgot name) but i think thats the only golf game i like.Seems to me they all look same !! i can never tell a difference between each court!

My dad plays this game for about 12 hours a Day. It's not fit.

He complains that it swings when he doesn't though. But only when he makes a bad shot.

I really like the game!
But after a couple of swing of it`s own, i change the settings to easy.
In that way if the game get`s it`s own life again i only hit a short shot.

I have 6 in HCP in real life and i really like TW on wii

Back