Just Got Twilight Princess @ Toys"r" Us

Shadowpunk

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
So its 2 pm u have nothing to do and cant wait to get your wii what do u do??? Well i decided to bug my local gamestop target bb etc. by calling every 30 mins to see if they have the second shipments of the wii :ihih: and i kept getting the same answer "i dont know when were getting our second shipment :mad5: " after a while you could tell they got irritated so i decided to call them using "Ventrilo....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventrilo" and instead of me talking i type in a word and ventrilo will actually say it so i decided to keep making prank calls to friends n stuff when i realized i could use this to ask if they have wii consoles in yet so i did and i asked when they were getting their second shipment no1 knew :crazy: so i decided to call Toys'R'Us and ask when all of a sudden i remembered ZELDA so before the lady hung up i asked her if she had Zelda for the wii she said shed check which i knew she would just let the phone lye there while she talked to other employees or so i thought 2 minutes later she says "Zelda Twilight Princess right,yea we have it" My jaw drops :yikes: so i ask the lady what time they close she said 9 so i decided to waste no time i asked my dad if he could take me and to my surprise he said yes so off we went as soon as i got there i ran in IT WAS THE LAST COPY so i asked the lady for it and she said it was still from launch day i was really surprised because a few minutes after every store opened we called and asked if they had zelda and nobody had it Along with that they had about 12 copies of excite truck 2 copies of red steel raymon etc i was just surprised they still had games :yesnod: the lady sounded like a fan as i bought it she told me 2 enjoy it and that it had been held back for 6 years she said since 2000 and i told her it had been held back for 1 (due to come out on gc) but w/e i just took her word for it does any1 know if this is true but i think what she meant was how long theyve been working on it but even then i heard that theyve been working on it fo 4 years

Last edited:
nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
just by looking at the smilies this lseems like a cool story

:ihih: :mad5: :crazy: :yikes: :yesnod:

anyways! u where lucky!:lol:

LMAO! I always have a hard time reading big stories as well. Ill cut it down for you. Ready? He got the last copy of Zelda at Toys R Us.

About 4.

She probably thought the Space World Demo was part of it, that was shown 5 or 6 years ago.

Shadowpunk said:
Yep im am very lucky now if only i had a wii :ee5k:
LOL. I feel you there, man. I preordered TP and already have it, but not getting my Wii til Black Friday (Hopefully...).

Back