Just Got Zelda...

Flunk You2

^his the best^
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham, UK
Wii Online Code
0668-3981-2503-5396
Is it any good or have i just wasted my money??
I have played Red Steel and omg the game is s**t :( so just wondering if Zelda isnt the same...... All hype but still no good.....

Peace

All Flamers will be reported :nono:

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Was seriously thinking of returning it at the start, hadn't palyed Zelda before, but i'm really into it now!

Its a great game!

Same here it will be the first Zelda Game i have played.

I have played and own all Zelda games from the game and watch days...early 80's lads...sighs. I really am old. Twilight is shaping up to be the best in the series.

Nintendocam said:
You guys LICK! I have ALL zelda up to a link to the past!

Thank you just as your m*m said and i must do it well...lol i still cant understand most of your post!! I have ALL zelda up to a link to the past!???? huh???

Flunk You2 said:
I have played Red Steel and omg the game is s**t :( so just wondering if Zelda isnt the same...... All hype but still no good.....

Peace

Red Steel isn't shit, its actually a really good game, well thats my opinion!

Groves said:
Red Steel isn't shit, its actually a really good game, well thats my opinion!

i really didnt like it :( i might rent it again and give it another go but i still think i wont like it :)

Flunk You2 said:

Peace

This deserved all the hype it got. I can tell you that much.

I played Zelda just before xmas on my mates wii, and i thought OMG this is dungeons and dragons crap, then my missus brought it me for xmas - i smiled and thought "NO WAY"

Since then im addicted to it totally - one of the best games ive ever played, and im normally into 1st person shooters or racing games

The horseback combat on this zelda really sold it. but i would have to say that i do like link to the past a little more.

well im off to play it let ya know what i think later...
thanks for your posts

peace

Back