Just Me Or Wiifinder Annoying?

KaDee

Intellectual Visionary
Oct 16, 2006
Wii Online Code
6267-1290-5033-7224
Just Me Or Wiiminder Annoying?

After getting the full internet channel it seems the wiiminder tab bars show up less. Its more like hit n miss when it does show up, or is there a specific way at getting the bar up besides hovering cursor at top/bottom of the screen?

Last edited:
KaDee said:
After getting the full internet channel it seems the wiifinder tab bars show up less. Its more like hit n miss when it does show up, or is there a specific way at getting the bar up besides hovering cursor at top/bottom of the screen?

what, you mean the bar that appears at the bottom of the screen with
the back / favourites buttons?

if that's what you're talking about, then yes, you can get it to stay on
at all times.

when you start the browser, the screen that first appears has an options
button. click it and you can always show or autohide the toolbar thing.

^ Basically what FR3344LL said in the last paragraph. ;)

I'd recommend setting it to manual (pressing 1 toggles it on/off when in manual mode). Much more flexible; you can read and have it off and on when you actually need it. :)

I will assume you two haven't been on the wiifinder site, or heard of it then. No matter, but thanks for the replies non-the-less.

I did say the Wiifinder tab bars not the browsers toolbar. I will assume all the other viewers have thought I meant the same thing you did, hence them not bothering to answer my question. Meaning they probably thought, "what a noobish question, doesnt he know where the help, manual or internet settings section is? :wtf:".

So to those of you who thought I meant that and disregarded my post (not including the two who kindly replied to it), then as I stated I said, "WIIFINDER TAB BARS". In otherwords meaning when on the site via your Wii and using its functions for multiple net pages open simultaneously, making the Wii Internet seem more like that of a Laptop/PC, not all the time the tabs re-appear to switch between sites.
Is there a way to get them to appear 100% of the time?
they used to before the Internet channel was updated

ok..i stand corrected.

i've never heard of the thing you mentioned and as you have probably
quite rightly said, assumed you meant the browser.

<must remember>

wiifinder tab bars

are not:

wii browser

</must remember>

FR3344LL said:
ok..i stand corrected.

i've never heard of the thing you mentioned and as you have probably
quite rightly said, assumed you meant the browser.

<must remember>

wiifinder tab bars

are not:

wii browser

</must remember>

Actually, my apologies. I had a feeling something didn't sound right when I was typing my messages. Its Wiiminder, the site which I was onabout... Wiiminder Info

Mind you though lol, Im surprised someone didnt say, "YOU MEAN WII F***IN MINDER, LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!" or something along those lines as they do :wtf:. Then of course I would have to get technical on them as I have done on numerous occasions during my time on this forum :O.

heh, no worries.

Mind you though lol, Im surprised someone didnt say, "YOU MEAN WII F***IN MINDER, LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!" or something along those lines as they do

hey, ignorance is bliss:yesnod:

so, i may sound stupid but, can you have more than one page at a time on the internet channel?

Troncoso said:
so, i may sound stupid but, can you have more than one page at a time on the internet channel?

Via wiiminder.com, yep. If I remember correctly, a tutorial vid plays upon 1st visit

Back