Just not fun anymore

Now what I find is people with 9200, 9400 ratings etc...who when the race actually begins, they are way out in front.....just as the race beings...now wtf?

^ Theyre talking about Mario Kart Wii.

It saddens me to see people this noobish.

Hackers have little wiis. now that I have gotten that out of my system let me say. I LOVE MARIO KART on the Wii. The WiFi is awesome. my VR points fall between 8500 and 9500, I am a 3 star 100% Wii Wheel, it is not uncommon for me to loose or gain 1000 points in a weeks time. Practice makes perfect, well if not perfect, better. Just do not be worried about losing, easy come easy go.

Make sure you watch the race before you get in, you can learn a lot about who you will be racing, very easy to spot hackers. so just drop out before the race starts. Good luck..

How do you just "pop" into a game without being forced to play? I have not been able to do that...I am forced to play at least 1 game then I can quit and go to another game

I'm usually in 2nd. Never first T_T
There aren't many cheaters when I'm on :)

I guess you guys see why I haven`t added anyone I wiichat on mario kart wii after the first race you`ll d/c and never race me again because I was so good

i tried to get good at this game..but in order to go fast you need to pop wheelies every 5 sec...ugh and pull tricks in the air everytime.

then the shells are underpowered compared to the 64 one... they are weak here.

12 players is a **** when you get hit everyone has a turn owning you.

blue shells... damn every race theres at least 1...

i gave up.

with the wii wheel its a pain in the *** but with GC controller is simple

you guys know how to dodge a blue shell?

In the last couple of weeks it has become clear that legitimit people have no chance at all. There are people out there with 9000 plus ratings who just suck the fun out of it for everyone else...what is the point of even playing anymore really?
yeah I feel your pain. I got 6000 points without hacking and cheating, but I was playing with people who weren't cheating, and It was a good lobby. But after that My score went down a little thanks to the fu!#$ losers who are cheating!

NINTENDO WHY AREN'T YOU MORONS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! KEEP IT UP AND YOU WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS!

I think Nintendo should do a new Mario Kart Wii, with at least a little enchanced graphics man... Mario Kart Wii is just too good to be true maybe the BEST Mario Kart ever and one of the best racing games but really graphics are just lame they look just like gamecube's mario kart double dash they should at least make it a bit more detailed so yea they should do a Mario Kart Wii 2 with new circuits, weapons and better graphics, hell yeah!:wiimote:

Back