Just one title for March 26

mym6

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2007
ND USA
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire™ (Super NES, 1-8 players, 800 Wii Points): Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV is a tactical simulation game in which the player takes the role of a ruler seeking to unite China in the era of the three kingdoms of Wei, Wu and Shu. The role of the ruler is to command a range of officers with differing characteristics - some cunning strategists, others brave warriors - and strengthen the military might of his or her kingdom. Foreign policy, involving forming alliances with certain kingdoms and hatching plans to weaken others, will play a major role in this process. Once players have developed a powerful enough military, it will be time to expand their borders through military conquest. Ultimate victory will only be achieved once all 43 cities in China lie within a player's control.

haha virtual console is a joke. i mean really, love nintendo, but jeez...1 title for the end of march after 6 sorry games before it..."nintendo will release 3 titles every week"..yea rite

Hey guys, I just checked my Wii, and this game isnt on there. I've got no new games on my Wii Shop Channel. Can anyone else try and see if they see the same thing as me?

^its from Gonintendo.com its just one title we know is coming out there will be more but we dont know what games they are. (star Fox 64 was suppose to be out today but its not looking that way)

CaseyCor said:
Hey guys, I just checked my Wii, and this game isnt on there. I've got no new games on my Wii Shop Channel. Can anyone else try and see if they see the same thing as me?

It hasn't been released yet. Games appear on VC in the US at 12:00 PM EST.

Cool, I'm REALLY hoping so, because otherwize, well I'm gonna sh*t a brick. I'm really tired of Nintendo fu*king up.

A little more than an hour well VC put out a lot of it's greats right away Mario and Donkey Kongs they have to give some garbage or VC would end before it started

WiiZero said:
A little more than an hour well VC put out a lot of it's greats right away Mario and Donkey Kongs they have to give some garbage or VC would end before it started
Yeah, but there is a LOT more to go. We need some N64 games!

i logged onto press.nintendo.com right away to check. saw 1 game released i have never heard of. assholes.

Back