Just out of curiosity...

M4573RM1ND

Cloverfield's biggest fan
Oct 11, 2007
A hot desert in AZ
Wii Online Code
0746-0660-3187-3697
How many members came here only after the Nintendo NSider forums were shut down indefinitely? Thats how I found this site.

im not one, but i can tell you we HAD A LOT!

but seems they all left, because someone made an Nsider2

surfinrach90 said:
Nope I wasn't one, but as zapasant93 said, we had a lot.

i actually think we had a larger Nsider rush, then we did a christmas rush, which is just like "woooooooow"

Yeah, didn't get as many Crimbo noobs as I thought we would.. unless the mods were ready for them all and were out in full force.

vashivihan said:
so how many people do we have now?

if you mean number of overall members on wiichat accoarding to the stats its 48,616 people

zapasant93 said:
if you mean number of overall members on wiichat accoarding to the stats its 48,616 people

i assume that that number refers to the people we had after the rush of noobs from nsider but how mant do we have now that the nsiders are running again?

the number i gave you was of EVEryONE in the forum, as to how many nsider members we have left, not alot, i can only recall a few

M4573RM1ND said:
So where is this NSider 2 thing going down?
google is your friend. just checked their site and they have 6,500 members and over 1 MILLION posts! wtf. top poster has over 100k posts!! they have been around for no more than a few months and with only 6,500 members they make over 1 million posts. thats not human

Well, when A certain Brawl site finally decided to make forums, they had over 100 members within 10 minutes. Now, just a week or so in, and there's over 80K posts and 3,000 members. And there's a few members with over 1,000!.. in a week.

Mitch2025 said:
google is your friend. just checked their site and they have 6,500 members and over 1 MILLION posts! wtf. top poster has over 100k posts!! they have been around for no more than a few months and with only 6,500 members they make over 1 million posts. thats not human

I believe that the people running that site have taken old post counts from the old Nsider's forum and have matched it with their members.

Back