Just played Brawl Gamestop Tournement

Is it easy to get used to?
Does everyone else have that difficulty as well? I don't think I'm gonna be good at all using the Wiimote. With the GC controller I might have a chance, either way I'm still just mediocre : /

Staszy26 said:
guess what dude spring break for me is this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I don't care when it is, just as long as I have it to play over spring break. i will prob. be spend the next week passing out and receiving friend codes so that I will have them for spring break.

I have to wait until Monday, I didn't get time to reserve it and my dad won't drive me out to GameStop/SEARs (we're thinking none will go to SEARs) on Sunday.

CocoSSBB said:
I have to wait until Monday, I didn't get time to reserve it and my dad won't drive me out to GameStop/SEARs (we're thinking none will go to SEARs) on Sunday.

Sears seems like a good choice...I didn't even know Sears sold games until I heard about the Brawl incident.

looks like some people in canada are going to have to brawl with the snowstorm to get to ssbb!

Well I played the tournament and only won in two rounds heheh
Second round it was sudden with with King Dee Dee and himself and the guy did foward b and I died T-T
It was stupid though they randomized the character for us >.>
I was Metaknight first and then King Dee Dee :x
Oh well back to more Brawl~

This Tornament, what's it for? a free copy of the game or something?

I wonder if they'll have one in Australia? Still want to know when the release date is lol:sick: i have $190 left from my B-DAY and it's Tempting to buy another game or something:shocked:

Last edited:
Hmm, all random characters and stages? Sounds like some Gamestops had noobs running the tourneys =P Anyway, I entered the tourney at my Gamestop a few hours beforehand, so I was made an alternate... I had to battle about 5 other people just to get in.. then lost in sudden death. On the bright side, I got to play 5 matches before anyone else really got to get into it. :p

The final prize is 5k in cash, Wii system with a lot of games/accesories, and a 37" LCD TV.

i think i was the only person to play wario...everyone was shock that i chosen him and said that it was a bad decision....but i showed them....i made it in the semifinals and lost to a Lucas user who just ran around and waited for the smash ball to come around

everyone was like "dude!, that was awsome!"

the person who won was 12 years old and got disqualified.....you have to be 13 to play.....so i got third place....lol

I got first place in a Gamestop near Pittsburgh playing as Ike. I went into sudden death 3 out of 5 times and I won them all with his side B.

Back