just played MOH online for first time

matt_cal

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2008
boy is it bad haha. i wish i played it before i got into COD4 on 360.

this game really shows how far back the wii is. yeah it's innovative and very fun, but online play is lame and the graphics looked like Goldeneye on the n64

don't get me wrong i do love my wii, but boy is it bad for online FPS. i couldn't even tell who was on my team and who wasn't

ugh c'mon nintendo show me somethin

what did you expect its a nintendo wii and a ea fps ;)

if i remember correctly the first (and by far the best) moh (allied assault) had better gfx and was alot better aswell and its from 2002. 6 years is alot in the computer gaming world lol

its funny. still not the worst game on the wii tho :)

Last edited:
it's the first online fps on a nintendo console.

cut it some slack.

Ok COD 4 has way better graphics and well maintained structure, but come on, you would rather play a FPS game on anallogs rather than motion sensing controlers that immitate guns??....i dont even notice the draw backs of the game, its just fun and dat blows me away :)

AoWFraggit said:
it's the first online fps on a nintendo console.

cut it some slack.
how many online fps are there for the wii tho?

i mean i'm not saying it's like a horrible game, but it's just not as good as other stuff thats out. i never really say graphics make a game, but the online graphics (haven't play campaign yet) are just terrible. they really do resemble goldeneye

matt_cal said:
i mean i'm not saying it's like a horrible game, but it's just not as good as other stuff thats out. i never really say graphics make a game, but the online graphics (haven't play campaign yet) are just terrible. they really do resemble goldeneye

But do realize that you're comparing the Xbox 360's graphics with the Wii's graphics. There's no competition, and the Wii just isn't capable of producing quality matched with the 360.

matt_cal said:

This is like comparing crysis and quake wars to COD4. I've played it and really some of the stages are great and it's fun but warping players killed it for me. Stuff like this may be fixed later though since nintendo is doing a lot online now.

CrAzyXBo11 said:
Ok COD 4 has way better graphics and well maintained structure, but come on, you would rather play a FPS game on anallogs rather than motion sensing controlers that immitate guns??....i dont even notice the draw backs of the game, its just fun and dat blows me away :)
That's what makes the game for me, I'll admit that the graphics aren't as good and there is no voice chat function. However when you get on blasting away with the point and shoot mechanics, it just feels natural.

oh please its excellent for a first wii fps game. its pretty fast paced. the controls are smooth. also u are not gonna look at the graphics when someone is unloading a full clip into you. why dont u play your cod4 and halo3 and leave mohh2 to us

still, i agree that mohh2 is a bit of a dissapointment.

we all know that the wii is capable of delivering much more in terms of graphics, and the online play is tolerable, but not phenomenal.

that said, mohh2 is the solid groundwork for future online fps titles on the wii.

The FPS I still play is WoflenStein Enemy Territory on the pc (the free 'exp that got turned into a game' version) So anything even in terms of graphics for it works for me : ) I imagine with the wiimote it's much fun :3

Knowing Big N the online part is probably not appealing to casual online fps players. But hopefully they'll learn. I think they'll eventually support voice chat, the DS did, if the Wii didn't it'd be really disappointing.

Iv played both games and i have to say even though the graphics are better on COD and the kills are a tad easier i have way more fun with MOH:H2 maybe its because i love the controls on the Wii or im just awsome with a sniper rifle :lol: just kidding but id take MOH over COD every time.

Whoops said:
Iv played both games and i have to say even though the graphics are better on COD and the kills are a tad easier i have way more fun with MOH:H2 maybe its because i love the controls on the Wii or im just awsome with a sniper rifle :lol: just kidding but id take MOH over COD every time.
a real man right there

Back