Just Played Xbox Live for the First Time...

gunsnroses said:
hey idiot strikers and brawl
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny. 1 year into the launch and there might be 2 games with decent online and a few more in the works. A few more online games ISN"T a good thing. Do you realise how many games on 360 are online, with headsets, and large amounts of players and all?:scared:

gunsnroses said:
hey idiot strikers and brawl
Sure they will be good games, but if the online service is bad it's no use.
I already heard that Strikers doesn't match you up with people of your skill level and thatyou can't talk to them so it seems like really good AI.

meh, the wii online will be fine. sure, 360 has seemingly set the bar with their easy to use gamertag system, but i'm just happy nintendo is getting up and running with the online.

medal of honor
battalion wars 2
madden 08
mario strikers

are all good enough for me if the console has only been out a year. plus there's tons more coming out that will be online

and lol @ paying is better than getting it for free

lackluster dj said:
and lol @ paying is better than getting it for free
Well in this case, I would rather pay for something like Xbox Live than get this....so called "online" that Nintendo has put out there right now.
Yes, I am glad Nintendo is trying to get into online gaming, but seriously they are not doing a fantastic job at it right now. Though i'll wait a little while before I completely say Nintendo's online plain out sucks.

/offtopic/they shoud make a online starwars game so i could use my
fahr05.gif

Xbox Live sets the standard for online console gaming. I wish the Wii had used something like the Gamertag system, they're a lot more personalised and simpler to use than friend codes. On the plus side, you've got to admit it's cool of Nintendo to provide online gaming for free (at least for their first-party titles).

Napalmbrain said:
Xbox Live sets the standard for online console gaming. I wish the Wii had used something like the Gamertag system, they're a lot more personalised and simpler to use than friend codes. On the plus side, you've got to admit it's cool of Nintendo to provide online gaming for free (at least for their first-party titles).
The PS3 has free online and it is much better than what the Wii has. It doesn't touch Live, but it is still pretty good.

As I don't own a PS3, I can't really judge the PS3's online capabilities. However, I do hear that it is well-structured and fun. XBox Live, I can rate, since I own a standard 360. XBox Live is interactive and fun. Not to mention the downloadable content. Compared to the Wii's online, it's way above. The Wii's online features now are horrible. The biggest disappointment is that you need a persons friend code to play them. Besides, XBox Live is a classic.

gunsnroses said:
lol how didi umake that smiley?

He probably went to another site and copied the link and wrapped it in image tags.

I seriously wouldnt mind paying some money for very good online play as Xbox

The only thing I do not like about xbox live is that I've played some 8 year olds in gears of war and it is M rated and they are cursing and screaming over the headset. It kills the gameplay completely

gunsnroses said:
how do you know its bad??? dude quit ur complaining u xbox fanboy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: F.Y.I - Your the fanboy and PaintBaller is awesome since he has the power of all 3 !!!!!!!!!!1111111111111(consoles)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: F.Y.I - Your the fanboy and PaintBaller is awesome since he has the power of all 3 !!!!!!!!!!1111111111111(consoles)[/QUOTE]ur ajoke :lol: :lol: :lol:

did anyone else notice how off topic this thread went? youll startgin arguing over..wehos a fanboy..

paintba||er said:

The PS3 has free online and it is much better than what the Wii has. It doesn't touch Live, but it is still pretty good.

I've heard the PS3 is great online, but I don't have one yet (nor any plans to buy one) so I wouldn't know. If it's got most of the features of Xbox Live then I'd imagine it should be fine though. I think Nintendo are missing out on a big market by ignoring online gaming.

Back