just rant about somthing

~Marisa~ said:
Hmmm...Just rant about something, huh?

Well, I'm generally a happy person and not a lot gets to me so I don't really have anything to rant about. Instead, I guess I could say something I'm happy about.

I'm happy about my boyfriend. How he's always there for me no matter what and how he's the only person who can cheer me up when I'm sad. I've been the most depressed I've ever been and somehow he can cheer me up in a matter of minutes. That's pure love. :D

how cute :( :)

Why Does So Many People Hate Nintendo In Australia And America, I Mean What Have We Done??? :(:(:(:(

I don't know why I'm shouting!I usually work my frustration into my comments anyway...

hmm... No difference...

Y DON'T THEY PUT THE PRICES IN AUSTRALIAN AND AMERICAN!!! I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND THEY JUST DO $299!!! I HATE IT!!! I feel better now.

Hmmm random rant...

Why does every sonic game thats 3D suck... why can't they just make platformers like they use too?

Why does no FPS fill the void left after selling Goldeneye???

Why did I sell Goldeneye... oh yeah 'cos I sold my N64... Why the hell did I sell my N64???

Why can't Metaknight eat his enemies like Kirby? 'cos then Metaknight would be the hands down best platform character ever...

Why are most my friends sony fanboys?

Why did NOM tell my mate that his "Mario Supermarket Sweep" idea was crap when he spent ages on it???

Ok, maybe it was a crap idea, but he did spend ages photoshopping the screenshots...

Why is there a space between everything in this rant???!

Back