just rented ssbb

Die

333Wii333 said:
and feel like i just wasted 7.99 on a n64 game with bad controls anyone else feel this way
:mad5:
*Shoots you in face*

The controls are great and it's too good to be an old n64 game.

HyPeRsHoCk said:
Ok, how about SSBB is the best multiplayer fighting game?
I fully agree.

333Wii333 said:
and feel like i just wasted 7.99 on a n64 game with bad controls anyone else feel this way
you do know what you can change the controls right?

Personally to me Super Smash Bros Brawl is "ONE" of the top fighting games of all time. This is coming from some1 who grew up on Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, XMEN, SNK etc. How can u even compare this to an N64 game,have you even played the N64 version of smash bros? that game sucks ass in comparison to brawl in my opinion.:shocked:

333Wii333 said:
Can you please clarify on what you mean by a "64 Game"? And how does it have bad controls?

P.S- I never knew a 64 game had online play and beautiful cut-scenes. And if Brawl truly was a waste, then it wouldn't have gotten such good reviews (10/10 and 9.5/10.) I'm sorry, but it's not Brawl, it's you.

Hey, what happened to my post?
Was I too harsh or something???
Other people here are saying things like "*shoots you in the face*"
I don't know why my post disappeared, I made no threats!
What's up with that lameness...

Transfixed said:
Hey, what happened to my post?
Was I too harsh or something???
Other people here are saying things like "*shoots you in the face*"
I don't know why my post disappeared, I made no threats!
What's up with that lameness...
What did your post say?

I would've thought the controls would be alright seeing it lets you use the gamecube controler and I think it lets you use classic also. Though I think using wii mote and nunchuck wouldn't be ideal...

333Wii333 said:
...and feel like I just wasted 7.99 on a N64 game with bad controls. Anyone else feel this way?
1) Fix your grammar

333Wii333 said:
2) Why in the world are you posting this in a forum where everyone enjoys playing SSBB?

Shoko said:
Can you please clarify on what you mean by a "64 Game"? And how does it have bad controls?

P.S- I never knew a 64 game had online play and beautiful cut-scenes. And if Brawl truly was a waste, then it wouldn't have gotten such good reviews (10/10 and 9.5/10.) I'm sorry, but it's not Brawl, it's you.

yes i can it is the EXACT same game as the old super smashes like melee and the n64 versions exept with online the maps are basically the same

Unless you're playing on Melee stages, no the stages are not the same. I'm not gonna flame you, but other people probably will (and have). *hands you flame shield*

hahaha
c2.jpg

8 bucks to rent a game? man youre 86% away from buying it.

best multiplayer ever? maybe if all you have to play with is a wii but not by a longshot.

Back