just started my collection

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
I found my old SNES and i decided i'm gonna start collecting the games on it. so far i only have super mario world but i'm gonna start collecting other games.

Super Mario World is the best game on the SNES by far.

Also get Donkey Kong Country and Super Metroid.

lol, we had 2 other games on it but lost em somewhere, beavis and butt head, and tazmanian devil.

That's pretty awesome that you're collecting them again. I know if I had a SNES, i'd probably be doing the same thing. Ebay might be a good place to check out.

I sold my snes a long time ago (still pissed about it to this day). But I just bought one, and now have the following games:

Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Zelda: LTTP, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, and Megaman X.

Soon to come in the mail:

Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, and Final Fantasy: MQ (Yes, I know the game is terrible, but this is the fondest FF game on SNES for me).

I have a whole list to get...probably going to spend at least 500$.

although not the same, related however is that i used to have the orginal version of the sega genesis, it broke down and i bought one of those new versions and it worked fine but i had the sweetest collection EVER:

- all the sonics (even bean machine and spinball)
- both vectormans
- some of the sweetest fighters
- some of the most obscure pieces of crap ever (anyone remember Shaq-Fu?)
- plus many many others

but...i sold it a few years back along with 3 controllers and sega joystick with 60+ games...what in the world was wrong with me huh? *kicks himself*:mad5:

I wish I kept every bit of video game history I've bought. I would still have my NES and SNES mega collection, along with another genesis. I still have my game gear with about 10 games.

Back