Just stoping by to say hello

PiiWii

TitanMotorsports
Nov 29, 2006
Orlando, FL
Hi, i was lucky enough to find a wii for sale so I got one. Everything was going great (gotta love that remote and drunken wii bowling, lol) untill i tried to hookup the internet with my wireless router (linksys). I found this forum and it helped me get it all working, now its smooth sailing with wiiconnect, wiishop and internet updates!

I used to be a big computer gamer back in highschool (im 22 now) but once I started going to school and working full time I didnt have a lot of time for games. Now I have a chance to get back into it.

I currently have a PS2 and the Wii. I have owned NES, SNES, GameBoy, Sega Genesis, Sega Nomad, GameCube, GameBoy Advanced, Playstation 1, XBOX and DreamCast.

I keep the PS2 arond cause there are a lot of good games Im fond of (Grand Turismo) and when I saw the Wii for the first time I thought it looked very cool. I am now happy to have one.

My girlfriend and me will share this username (as it is our Wii) so it could be either of us posting. She recently got a house (moved out of the condo) and just tonight we went to pickup our new Samsung 61" 1080P DLP. Its GREAT....cant wait for the Wii component cable to come out!

Thanks!

Geoff & Desiree

Back