Just walked in Walmart and picked up the Wii

Chezmick

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
They had 10 systems, controllers, memory, and games. It's a christmas present for my 8 and 5 y/o boys, so the Madden 2007 I got for myself will have to wait 4 weeks.

I went to BB yesterday morning at 9:30 for the 10:00 opening. There were 150+ people in line. I waited until 10:15 when it was confirmed they were sold out. I was ready to go again this Sunday, but early.

I'm happy I got it and if you are in Kenner, LA - go to Walmart asap while they still have them! :p

That's Awesome!

Here in Mesa, Arizona EVERYBODY is sold out of everything...I couldn't find a classic controller or regular controller anywhere! Some businesses were even answering the phone "Thanks for calling Blah-Blah! Happy Holidays and we are sold out of the Wii. How may I help you?"

Same kinda happened to me Last Wed. I went to WalMart to get a Rechargeable battery set up for my WiiMote and they had 15 WiiMotes, got one and there were 0 the next morning.

kittypie said:
Here in Mesa, Arizona EVERYBODY is sold out of everything...I couldn't find a classic controller or regular controller anywhere! Some businesses were even answering the phone "Thanks for calling Blah-Blah! Happy Holidays and we are sold out of the Wii. How may I help you?"
Bestbuy and Circuit City did that for me.

"We are currently sold out of Nintendo Wiis. How may I help you?"
:(

kittypie said:

Same here in my area, all i need to complete my Wii is 1 more nunchuck, that's right, one more goddammit. I've been checking everyday after the 19th and all stores have none. :( :(

if you go to ps3seeker.com then go down to find wii seeker and type in your zip code you can "supposedly" find out next shipments. Here in indiana places are getting shipments dec. 1st,but best buy will probably hold theres for there sunday add(as usual):incazzato:

i got my wii last friday at shopko in freeport illinois, just walked in at the right time and grabbed one up. then went to walmart and bought all the controllers they had and sold them on ebay.

kittypie said:

I bought controllers off dell.com, free shipping too. Now I just need a system!

Back