Karma Has Gotten To Me

bigwilliiy

Iam THE LAW!
Jun 25, 2007
Brisbane.
Wii Online Code
6772-9484-5615-6705
Guys, ive always bragged about how my wii has no problems but now, mr karma knocked on my door.
The Problem: My controllers aint work
Soultions ive tried: Ive tried re-shncying them, taking batterrys in and out i should be able to try other batterys soon.

When i saw this problem i automatically looked at my pc and said
"Wiichatters"

Please guys help me help myself with this, i wanted to play Rayman Raving rabbids for excercise. now im sitting here typing away eating ice cream PLEASE HELP.

(little reward for helping me i think you guys know what that is gonna be...1UP)

Try one of your friends wiimotes, it might just be the sensor bar.
Speaking of sensor bar, did you make sure it's plugged in? :p

Your controllers are responding in no way? Do the controllers turn on? Or is it just a pointer problem? (Need more details, otherwise can't know where the problem is)

unplug the wii system from the wall for 60seconds.
i bet it will work after that.

JT. said:
Your controllers are responding in no way? Do the controllers turn on? Or is it just a pointer problem? (Need more details, otherwise can't know where the problem is)

the controllers dont turn on or nothin, no little blue lights to cheer me up when i press the "A" button nothin

If it's only the pointer that isn't working, then it's probably something to do with the sensor bar. Yo you have your sensor bar or wiimote in bright light when playing? (such as sunlight), cause it doesn't work properly in bright light (I know, I have to always close my shutters when playing during day time). Yea, check if the sensor bar is plugged in. Does your friend have a Wii? You could try and see if your wiimotes work with his Wii. And you can always try using candles instead of a sensor bar, to see if the sensor bar is the problem. (To do this, just get two candles, put them on top of your TV, so that they're a sensor bar's length apart. Light them, and woila, you have a candle sensor bar.)

EDIT: Just read your post. So it's your Wiimotes which aren't working... It's probably the batteries. Yeah, you really should try another pair of batteries. Try the ones in your TV remote if you haven't got others around. And make sure your putting them in the right way! If after changing batteries, the lights on your wiimote won't light up, you ought to contact Nintendo.

Last edited:
JT. said:
If it's only the pointer that isn't working, then it's probably something to do with the sensor bar. Yo you have your sensor bar or wiimote in bright light when playing? (such as sunlight), cause it doesn't work properly in bright light (I know, I have to always close my shutters when playing during day time). Yea, check if the sensor bar is plugged in. Does your friend have a Wii? You could try and see if your wiimotes work with his Wii. And you can always try using candles instead of a sensor bar, to see if the sensor bar is the problem. (To do this, just get two candles, put them on top of your TV, so that they're a sensor bar's length apart. Light them, and woila, you have a candle sensor bar.)

uh yea, one of my friends has a wii, he's hard to get to now. andits nightime in australia so yea. my rooms light is not afully bright its a little dim. i might do a routine checkup on my wii.

guys, my bad. i have just changed battery's, and the blue lights work.

Thanks everyone for their help. as i promised anyone who has posted before this post gets rep.

cheers willy

Back