Keep my original or get the lite?

i just bought a DS Lite. i wanted a black one but i went to 6 stores and i was only able to find one and it was white so i got it. im gonna borrow FF3 from my friend until Diamond comes out. right now im playing my others friends copy of Super Mario 64 DS. its pretty fun but once he leaves today, so does the game :(

Just go buy it yourself, its a bargain bin title its been out since launch so you can find it cheap.

Keep the original, unless you have a lot of money to spare.

I was wondering this, but then whats the point, hounestly? For an extra bit of light, who can't hounestly see the screen now on the original..

ANYWHO, when your original breaks or exploads or whatever, but the new one :).

I'd save your cash for now and buy some games.

Groves said:
Keep the original, unless you have a lot of money to spare.

I was wondering this, but then whats the point, hounestly? For an extra bit of light, who can't hounestly see the screen now on the original..

ANYWHO, when your original breaks or exploads or whatever, but the new one :).

I'd save your cash for now and buy some games.
Its mainly out of jealousy :D I saw all my friends with nice sleek lites and when I got out my phat DS and compared it with the lites they looked much nicer. I've also got quite a lot of life out of my phat and the battery had started to wear out a little, and there was an annoying dead pixel. Anyway its all sold now, no going back :cool:

Thats the way, i kept my DS phat and still use it when im playing at home, I use my lite when i travel

Just ordered off Amazon for £140 :p Amazon always give dates much later than they actually come, hopefully shall arrive next week

Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 7 April 2007 - 10 April 2007
1 of: New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo DS)
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk
1 of: Metroid Prime Hunters (Nintendo DS)
1 of: Lite Starter Pack (Nintendo DS)
1 of: Nintendo DS Lite Handheld Console (Black)

Back