Keep The Wii Disk Slot Lit.

>V<

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2006
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, so I thought I'd introduce myself. My Name is Vishal (I know its hard to say for most people) but everyone calls me V. So I was looking for ways to keep the disk slot illuminated and I stumbled upon this link: http://www.sagn.co.za/news.php?extend.271 there are just 4 simple steps to get your disk slot lit up permanently. I followed them myself and my light has been on for hours now. Just keep in mind that in order for this to work, you must have a stable WIFI connection, and must be using Wiiconnect24. Enjoy :)

P.S. When you guys get this to work, please post back telling me if your light is pulsing, because mine is for some odd reason. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey welcome to WiiChat V! I've only been here a couple days but this site owns. I hope you think it does too!

lol... Welcome to Wiichat V. About the pulsing thing... Its supposed to do that. if you look on the wii montage, you can see it pulsing. Sooooooooo cool. Of course, im aussie so i havnt got mine yet and have to wait until the store gets sum wiis in, but its supposed to pulse:)

Oh really?? hmm thats kinda weird. lol. but it still looks kool.

dan99iel said:
lol... Welcome to Wiichat V. About the pulsing thing... Its supposed to do that. if you look on the wii montage, you can see it pulsing. Sooooooooo cool. Of course, im aussie so i havnt got mine yet and have to wait until the store gets sum wiis in, but its supposed to pulse:)
1st thing's 1st, welcome, V! As a veteran of the sight I can tell you that this site is the best out there!
dan99iel said:
Uhh, no. When you turn it off it stops glowing. :prrr:

Mines pulsing right now as im typing this reply, and lemme tell you it is awesome. all my lights are off down here and all i see is the light from this moniter and the blue bouncing off the walls. Its a kodak moment :D

Redan499 said:
Mines pulsing right now as im typing this reply, and lemme tell you it is awesome. all my lights are off down here and all i see is the light from this moniter and the blue bouncing off the walls. Its a kodak moment :D
Lol, I bet you could cry.

Now that you mention it im tearing up haha. I think i will take a picture and post it.

Yep, its a little blurry cause my camera is stupid w/o the flash on. But here it is:
s5030527nk8.jpg

Last edited:
this works fine for me when i send it and the wii is not on...but once i turn on the wii the light goes away

Redan499 said:
Now that you mention it im tearing up haha. I think i will take a picture and post it.

Yep, its a little blurry cause my camera is stupid w/o the flash on. But here it is:
s5030527nk8.jpg
*chorus of angels starts singing* :worship:

You can't even see it and it looks sexy. :lol:

nyisles84 said:
this works fine for me when i send it and the wii is not on...but once i turn on the wii the light goes away

Yeah, im having the same problem... thought it was supposed to be on all the time. my brother played it today and it stopped glowing when he powered off... dont know what the deal is.

I dont want to be rude here, but ummm.... It's in the name... "Powered off". Where do you think the light gets its energy from, magical pixy land? It comes from the Wii!

Back