key boards for wii's

I think headphones would be a great idea. Nintendo should take a few notes off of the xbox. Talking to somebody while playing them online is pretty sweet. I love both systems. :)

strommsarnac said:
Why would a company spend the time working on a wireless headphone? There are hundreds of wireless headphones on the market already. I've even seen a bunch with the "pass-through" rca plug. That's where it's like a T shape, and it plugs into the TV/Receiver, then the headphone transmitter plugs into the plug too. Some are even the "behind the head wrap" style.
I meant a pair of headphones specifically for the Wii. It will plug into the USB and allow players to play without disturbing others.

Byuakuya said:
I meant a pair of headphones specifically for the Wii. It will plug into the USB and allow players to play without disturbing others.
Why though. Why use USB? Why (other than for coolness of owning Wii Headphones) a "wiimote version"?

I have wireless headphones which I plug the Wii into already. I bought them at RadioShack for $19.00. I can also use them with my A/V AMP-Receiver (which everything plugs into - Wii, Cable/DVR, DVD, 360).

They work great for everything. I even take them and use then for my iPod sometimes.

Back