Keyboard and the OK button on remote

Drunk Duck

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
2017-1102-3127-7409
Someone said they found it annoying having to press OK on the wii remote Press Alt + Enter it's like pressing OK. Not had chance to try it yet.

This thread is sorta stupid, nobody cares lolz and plz just don't join WiiChat and post 1 thing then leave, so far only you two have posted and your post count combined is under 10, sad

zurukea said:
This thread is sorta stupid, nobody cares lolz and plz just don't join WiiChat and post 1 thing then leave, so far only you two have posted and your post count combined is under 10, sad

Wow I actually found it to be informative... About the post count who cares?! Please don't flame for no reason.

BTW Have they made it so you can use the the keyboard on the internet channel yet?

yes alt-entr does = ok , thats so great i got tiered of picking up my wiimote , yes im using the internet on my wii right now , ( im stealing internet ) Lol . thanks for the info , i only knew that F4 is to turn the dictionary on and off . if some one could start a thread about key board hints that wouldbe great ......

Spenser

NS_Tr4mpld said:
Wow I actually found it to be informative... About the post count who cares?! Please don't flame for no reason.

BTW Have they made it so you can use the the keyboard on the internet channel yet?

Yes. the new update now allows you to use a USB keyboard on the opera browser.

zurukea said:
You find it stupid others found it helpful. The reason I have only posted a couple of time is I only joined a few days ago, and I only post things I think are worth posting and not posts like yours criticising other posters.:ciappa:

kudos to drunk duck!

boo zurukea :p

Is the keyboard only available for internet browsing?

What's its other uses?

Back