Keyboard Hot Keys

spenser101

I Love nintendo!!
Dec 16, 2006
Kent , Washington
Wii Online Code
7560-1554-2929-7771
:wink: :yesnod: Does anyone know all the hot key buttons for the internet channel? If you could help me out that would be awesome , And Happy December !!!!

Spenser

i would think it would be at nintendo's site not opera considering it was nintendo that made the update i do believe... so probably check there... i would but im on the wii and to lazy.. with no tab browsing kinda makes it difficult. if u find out post reply.us

knoxbox said:
i would think it would be at nintendo's site not opera considering it was nintendo that made the update i do believe... so probably check there... i would but im on the wii and to lazy.. with no tab browsing kinda makes it difficult. if u find out post reply.us

wiiminder.com

solves wii tabs problem

Alt and enter to select ok in virtual keyboard
Alt and backspace to select quit in virtual keyboard
the arrow buttons lets you scroll up down right or left
+ to zoom in - to zoom out
backspace to go to previous page
ctrl and left arrow for previous page
ctrl and right arrow to go to next page
That's all I know about.

much thanks will have to try

i have wiiminder but its faulty and doesn't really work all that well, try opening a gmail account in a tab it'll open up by itself and poof to wiiminder same thing for a few other sites... it gets to be more annoying than its worth.

Last edited:
spenser101 said:
:wink: :yesnod: Does anyone know all the hot key buttons for the internet channel? If you could help me out that would be awesome , And Happy December !!!!

Spenser
alt enter: ok when typing
alt esc: quit when typing
+/-: zoom
backspace: previous page
ctrl left: previous page
ctrl right: next page

Back