KH Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
PuNkMaN said:
sora and rikku are both guys so they don't love each other .....are you thinking of sora and kairi (sp?)

Nope in the real KH aka Japanese Kingdom Hearts it's pretty much known that Rikku and Sora have feelings for eachother. They edited out some dialogue for the Western version because they didn't believe it would sell as well if people knew that there were two guys in love.

After all in KH2 Sora cries when seeing Rikku, but it's just has a casual "hi" for Kairi.

Last edited:
Major Tom said:
More BS from Neo. What r u trying to ruin the KH series now because its not gonna be on the PS3?

You're one to talk about BS.

You believed the Mushroom KH april fools joke and now you're saying ff12 is coming to the Wii without proof and then give proof that doesn't exist.

Sorry if I'm making you look bad.

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
You're one to talk about BS.

You believed the KH spoof and now you're saying ff12 is coming to the Wii without proof and then give proof that doesn't exist.

Sorry if I'm making you look bad.

YOUR THE ONE WHOS MAKING THEMSELF LOOK BAD:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:!!!............HES RIGHT YOUR ALWAYS FUL OF BS!!! IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED EVERYONE ON WIICHAT PROBABLY HATES YOU:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :incazzato:

...........PHEW...Ok, kinda lost it there, I was a little:eek:ut:........phew.....

Wii-Girl said:
YOUR THE ONE WHOS MAKING THEMSELF LOOK BAD:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:!!!............HES RIGHT YOUR ALWAYS FUL OF BS!!! IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED EVERYONE ON WIICHAT PROBABLY HATES YOU:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :incazzato:

...........PHEW...Ok, kinda lost it there, I was a little:eek:ut:........phew.....

Eh I'm not looking to please clueless people like you that have no idea what their favorite franchise is about.

Sorry, but I don't care what "most" people think of me.

WAA........uh, whats a franchise.........

NOOO
Ok well when you said MOST people, I looked at your profile you had no comments.......are you emo....

Wii-Girl said:

NOOO
Ok well when you said MOST people, I looked at your profile you had no comments.......are you emo....
....a franchise is a like "Super Smash Bros.", "Naruto", etc....

Wii-Girl said:

NOOO

Thanks for proving my point that you're a moron.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to talk about games. I have real friends for the whole friendship thing. How about you, don't tell me all the friendship you have is online?

I'm srrry, here's an e-tissue. (e-tissue)

Wii-Girl said:
............Someone please come, back me up.......whats an e-tissue[/COLOR]
You just dissed yourself even further....that's exactly what he wanted you to say.

En4Neo, plz stop harassing the girl, she's new and obviously has no experience in debating. Just give her a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back