* Ki-Wii's * - For New Zealanders.

hey guys good to see your using this thread! Wi online perhaps isnt so good at the moment but when online play comes out itll be awesome to play some kiwis,or if a good rugby games comes out and we can play co-op...LOOK OUT WORLD! :p A wireless router isnt too much nowdays but a wifi adapter is much cheaper, cullums offer for $50 is good for a nintendo one, i think you can get cheaper adapters but i dont think thehyll work with the wii

Almo said:
hey guys good to see your using this thread! Wi online perhaps isnt so good at the moment but when online play comes out itll be awesome to play some kiwis,or if a good rugby games comes out and we can play co-op...LOOK OUT WORLD! :p A wireless router isnt too much nowdays but a wifi adapter is much cheaper, cullums offer for $50 is good for a nintendo one, i think you can get cheaper adapters but i dont think thehyll work with the wii

True - liek i said, only bought less than 1 month ago.

pointless me keeping it though, and ive not go receipt, so pretty much stuffed! :)

Almo - what happens after we both add each other? I still cant send you a message, and ive had no confirmation of you adding me etc??

what usally happens? never added anyone to address book b4.

Also, im Scottish....is rugby even a sport?? haha :ihih: :cornut:

callum62 said:
True - liek i said, only bought less than 1 month ago.

pointless me keeping it though, and ive not go receipt, so pretty much stuffed! :)

Almo - what happens after we both add each other? I still cant send you a message, and ive had no confirmation of you adding me etc??

what usally happens? never added anyone to address book b4.

Also, im Scottish....is rugby even a sport?? haha :ihih: :cornut:
i should go black in your adressbook, i just sent you a message that should fix it, sometimes it takes a while before it registers the add.

Almo said:
i should go black in your adressbook, i just sent you a message that should fix it, sometimes it takes a while before it registers the add.

I should go BLACK in your address book? Do you mean BACK?

I hope you do.

Zubayr said:
I should go BLACK in your address book? Do you mean BACK?

I hope you do.
no i mean BLACK, when you add someone thier name is grey untill the other person adds you,when they add you the name goes BLACK.

Hmm should New Zealand and Australia not just merge into one giant super happy fun thread? I like FUN!
If any of you NZ wanna DS me sometime, just PM. damn Wii and its Region onlineness and such...
I like posting.

Last edited:
nkbswe5 said:
Hmm should New Zealand and Australia not just merge into one ginat super happy fun thread? I like FUN!
If any of you NZ wanna DS me sometime, just PM. damn Wii and its Region onlineness and such...
I like posting.
lol no it certianly should not! Us kiwis are nothing like you auzzies

Aww thats a bit harsh, nuttin wrong with the odd Auzzie, like Rove, he cracks me up. Oyea i'm a kiwi Wii owner as well btw. Feel free to add me if you want, just let me know that you did. Also are any of you guys using the D-link wireless router?

No, he is right. We are nothing alike. We don't even speak the same language! And all New Zealenders do is STUFF! Noone likes Super Happiness :(
Anyway, I think I shall go floss my kangaroo, he's going a bit crazy.

Almo said:
or if a good rugby game comes out we can play co-op- yeah , call it Percy Montgomery Rugby 2008 , and we can the act out the super14 final in South Africa .
But that aside , Tena koutou katoa e hoa ma . A thread for Kiiwii , I like it .
I think the Wii would make a great platform for a Rugby game . Or what about a Rugby Leauge game , someone call Sidhe and ask them for a Benji Marshall 2008 .
Back to rugby , bad luck the Cheifs in the Super14 . Go Waikato in the ANZ cup , make it two in a row .

for "im_a_supersmash_bro
Do I have a Wii "? Yes
I also brought Zelda & Wii Play + an extra nunchuck .
Rented and finnished MOH vangaurd , close to finnishing Rival Swords ( but due back tomorrow)
Rented DBZ and SSX Blur both of which gave me load problems .

Back