Kid Icarus: A game worthy for gods?

theONE

[secksii]
Feb 11, 2007
I had never palyed this before and after about an hour I am hooked. Its so hard, but so addictive. I have no idea how to use weapons, but I cant stop playing. This is honestly one of the best games ever, and I can tell with only a couple hours of gameplay.

I'm hoping they finally release some form of a sequel to it on Wii. Pit being in Super Smash Bros. Brawl might be a good sign but I haven't heard anything beyond that. He looks pretty damn cool in it, too.

I haven't been out much since it came out haha! I used to play this game every day when I was a kid, only way I could beat it was with the password to put you on the medusa stage. I'm trying to finally do it the old fashioned way but MAN is that game hard. It's not so hard that you can't beat it though, and you sort of master a certain section and then work on a trouble spot a few times, I miss games like this.

jus. said:
I haven't been out much since it came out haha! I used to play this game every day when I was a kid, only way I could beat it was with the password to put you on the medusa stage. I'm trying to finally do it the old fashioned way but MAN is that game hard. It's not so hard that you can't beat it though, and you sort of master a certain section and then work on a trouble spot a few times, I miss games like this.

So true, they dont make games like they used to.

Anyone play the gameboy sequel? That was great, had only a tiny following though. Hopefully if this gets enough downloads, a sequel to the sequel could happen.

Back