Kid Icarus sequel due in 2008

When I was playing Smash Bros. I had been thinking how cool it would be to revive Kid Icarus. If the gameplay is good enough. I'd definitely buy it when they release it.

Schweet, I been waiting to hear of a new Kid Icarus game!

Out of the few games I've played of Brawl, he's always been my chosen character =]

Also agree that this probably isn't the 'Big announcement' coming in E3.

laderer5 said:
Did they announce what "type" of game it will be?

Action
Roleplaying
Haven't heard about that, but they could end up making the game quite scary. After all, it DID have Medusa in it.

Maybe something like Zelda.

Let's hope that this is true a Kid Icarus Sequel would be pretty kick ass let's hope they make it intact with the Old skool difficulty I want a challenge!

^They wont make it as challenging as the old school game. It just wont happen.

^

Yeah, I doubt they will make it as difficult as the first one mainly because there are less intelligent people playing video games these days... :lol:

lets think outside the box the big game could be zelda but y didnt they make such a big deal about any other zeldas like twilight princess i think a new megaman is in store 4 us!!!

Personally Megaman has been **** since the original series it went stale along time ago. Just seemed like capcom kept rehasing the same ideas all the time

A new Zelda at E3 would be heaven!

Back