Kid Icarus

En4Neo said:
I wouldn't spend 5 dollars on a game just to cheat my way though, I'd spend 5 dollars on it to have everything I loved about it still in tact. Unfortunatley we aren't getting that, it just makes me mad they change things yet they don't care about adding things that actually matter such as online. Sorry if you're too dense to get what I'm talking about.

Also your what you're saying didn't make much sense. You just said yourself that there will be a new password system. You can still cheat your way through the game with the new password system just like you could with the old system, so I'm not seeing your point on that.

what I meant was that why would you want the old passwords? to cheat your way through without getting them yourself firsthand? in what way does it affect you or the game to have the passwords changed? it's the same game, everything is the same, even the password feature; the fact that they changed the actual passwords for each level doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the game any more or less than before. now again with my point: why are you whining about the passwords being changed? because you want to cheat your way to the end with the old passwords? I still don't see how it affects the game aside from that.

The difference here is that until someone plays through the game, writing down the passwords, there is no way to cheat.

Granted, in the internet age, the new passwords will spread more quickly than they did in the past

Even this is better than using the old passwords, as the old system had been broken by analyzing the ROM code for the game.

You could create a password for any level, with any items and any in-game stats you wanted...including passwords that "broke" the game in such a way that you could have more of items than are allowed during regular play...

This won't happen with the new password system until/unless someone breaks down the new code the way they did with the old code.

Even the "cheating" using someone else's password is limited by the skill of the player who shares his password...

En4Neo said:
Sorry if you're too dense to get what I'm talking about.
Dude, we all "get" what you're talking about.

We're just saying to quit being such a ***** about it.

CrowTRobot said:
Dude, we all "get" what you're talking about.

We're just saying to quit being such a ***** about it.

Actually Axtlar still hasn't exactly proved he knows what I'm talking about. I really don't care about the new password changes, however I am pissed at Nintendo's vc version of MK64.

So I proved my point, you guys don't have to get so offended whenever something bad is said about Nintendo.

En4Neo said:
So I proved my point, you guys don't have to get so offended whenever something bad is said about Nintendo.

I'm not offended about anything. You're obviously the one who is offended by Nintendo's choice to unleash an atomic bomb on your life by choosing to reset the password system.

What's next? Changing the number of links on the Chain Chomp?

Yeah I see your damn point, but don't see still how a simple thing like that affects you, Enano! I really don't I understand your point but i wanna know why the hell you care about it? did Nintendo make a deal with you that if they changed a simple and miniscule thing on a game like that, you would die, or what?

Axtlar said:
Yeah I see your damn point, but don't see still how a simple thing like that affects you, Enano! I really don't I understand your point but i wanna know why the hell you care about it? did Nintendo make a deal with you that if they changed a simple and miniscule thing on a game like that, you would die, or what?

lol

This topic was done like a week ago, time to let it go.

Oh I see, well since you don't have an answer, then I will let it go so that you don't get embarrassed

Axtlar said:
Oh I see, well since you don't have an answer, then I will let it go so that you don't get embarrassed

Oh please, spare my e-reputation!:worship:

My answer is no

Happy? :eek:ut:

If you download a VC game from the wiistore why would you wanna cheat? Sure for the gamers who cheated on there Nes, snes, sega genesis or turbo graphic 16's like 20 years ago are bad gamers, cheater gets you nowhere maybe to ganon and save zelda or defeat dracula in Super castlevania 4 but r u honestly happy with cheating...no. Nintendo intended the VC games to be the oringinals like what we played over 20 years ago and the orginals of sonic and golden axe and Ecco, and other games like those that nintendo has generously allowed us gamers to relive once again in there orginal graphics. They could only allowed us to download Nes, snes, N64 games but no they wanted us gamers that played sonic, ecco, golden axe and game like that to be played once again but look at it this way, the games aren't dusty.

castlezelda said:
If you download a VC game from the wiistore why would you wanna cheat? Sure for the gamers who cheated on there Nes, snes, sega genesis or turbo graphic 16's like 20 years ago are bad gamers, cheater gets you nowhere maybe to ganon and save zelda or defeat dracula in Super castlevania 4 but r u honestly happy with cheating...no. Nintendo intended the VC games to be the oringinals like what we played over 20 years ago and the orginals of sonic and golden axe and Ecco, and other games like those that nintendo has generously allowed us gamers to relive once again in there orginal graphics. They could only allowed us to download Nes, snes, N64 games but no they wanted us gamers that played sonic, ecco, golden axe and game like that to be played once again but look at it this way, the games aren't dusty.

If you're talking to me I'm done, maybe my previous posts will tell you what I think.

Back