kid icarus...

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
does anyone know if there will be a new kid icarus game?

Shoko said:
yes, one is actually in the works right. now. ill find the link for you later.

1 second, YES THANK YOU GOD AND SANTA.

LiquidD said:
you're a liar or you're just dumb enough to believe a rumor. besides, kid icarus sucks.

Please refrain from insulting another member, its rather pointless.

I haven't heard anything about a game coming out with Icarus.
But I'd like to see one for sure.

i heard of 1 game that was for the GC in japan but when making it for the us they scrapped and rumor has it for a kidicarus games, and besides, PIT JOINED BRAWL, THERES STILL HOPE!!!!

i think it would be prettly cool to see another kid icarus game the first one was fun and all but it was a side scroller and those can get boring. What i would like to see is a kid icarus game kinda like zelda twilight princess. It would have a free roam feel to it but you would still enjoy following the story line

Retro Studios, the developer of the Metroid Prime series, is "Bringing back" an old Nintendo franchise. There are rumors circulating that it could be a lot of different games:

1. Kid Icarus
2. Donkey Kong
3. Pokemon Snap 2 (Sort of made that up. But I can't think of the others at the moment)

Can anyone else remember the rest?

i dont know if i would be happy with a pokemon snap 2. the first one didnt spark my interest and the second one does even less. Having a game where all you do is take pictures, id rather just grab a camera and go take pictures

Really all 3 (Even the made up Pokemon Snap) really interest me.

A true sequel to Donkey Kong 64 would make me really happy. I know Rare did own a few of the characters in that 64 version, but I could conceivably see Nintendo either making new ones or asking Rare for permission to use some. (Especially Lanky. Lanky's the man.)

I've never played Kid Icarus, (The original) but I know that is loved by almost all who play it. So, I can imagine myself picking it up if there were some solid reviews.

And even Pokemon Snap 2, which I would love, handled the right way could be amazing. Picture all 500 Pokemon in one game. Take it off rails. Have it cover all the regions in Pokemon, be able to take online and co-op with friends, be able to battle with friends (Who can get the most pictures of Different Pokemon in XXX amount of time) Have an option to send it pictures to friends and Nintendo for a pic of the day competition. And that's just the start.

i like how your thinking you even have me slightly interested even though i would rather see dk or kid icarus games instead

What if Pokemon Snap was more like a FPS, and not a rail shooter? That would be sick.
ME WANT

Edit - Woops, nic already said that. Well, what about a battle mode were you and your opponent try too take pictures of one Pokemon going around the field? Whoever gets the most pictures of it at the end of the event wins. That would be sweet.

Last edited:
LiquidD said:
you're a liar or you're just dumb enough to believe a rumor. besides, kid icarus sucks.
You're ignorant and just stupid enough to insult someone elses thoughts on something when clearly no one's thoughts matter. Besides, its only an opinion. dont get so angry when someone thinks something about something you lost so horribly at.

Back