kids games??

heavensdj

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2007
Anyone able to recommend some kids games? suitable for 4-5 year olds? any titles out there that are like paint on windows, or very simple games??

lmao resident evil sounds great for me ...
mario sounds good. Are there any that are multiplayer? have 2 kids who would love being able to play together. they love Wii Sports especially boxing,

Get Mario Party 8 and Rayman Raving Rabbids 2. Easy for kids to play, and good, simple fun. I havent tried it but apparently Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is fun for kids and adults.
(Pretty much anything that involves mini-games is good for kids. Easy to pick up and play, nice variety good for short attention spans, and simple controls).

i have mario and sonic at the olympic games its fantastic i recomend it, too.,

all great suggestions thanks. Looks like we will be getting some mario games for xmas :lol:
thanks all for taking the time to answer

This is coming from my childhood. Get your kid a variety of games. Be careful to avoid the really awful games. What you want to avoid is giving your kid the same type of genre over and over. I credit RPGs like Final Fantasy that made me interested in reading, and actually increased my reading skills dramatically. Well that and comics. Back when I was a kid, comics were considered a bad influence. Politicians are like Hitler, always looking for their scapegoat.

True leaders make the world a better place. Bad leaders make the world worse.

Last edited:
sagema said:
This is coming from my childhood. Get your kid a variety of games. Be careful to avoid the really awful games. What you want to avoid is giving your kid the same type of genre over and over. I credit RPGs like Final Fantasy that made me interested in reading, and actually increased my reading skills dramatically. Well that and comics. Back when I was a kid, comics were considered a bad influence. Politicians are like Hitler, always looking for their scapegoat.

True leaders make the world a better place. Bad leaders make the world worse.

is it just me or did you just go from telling him to get his kids a variety of games to comparing all politicians to hitler?

I see A LOT of parents worried outright about what kind of games to get their kids. To the point where they close their children off from entire Genres based on what they heard in the news. I'm not referring to GTA, but games in general.

I watched one couple avoid buying their kid Roller Coaster Tycoon because you can drown the customers (Although you get penalized and the game is structured where it's more often by mistake when moving stuff around). Basically if they won't go near games like Sim City, they pretty much limited 99% of what that kid can play.

get Elebits......or Eledees i beleive its called in the U.K......very good kids game.

LOL at Hitler coming out of nowhere.........sounds like something my grandma would just say when you were least expecting it.....one time she told my girlfriend that she doesnt like Germans becuase all athiests are holocaust deniers, which doesnt make any ****ing sense any way you look at it, and my girlfriend is Mexican anyways.....lol

Last edited:
i have a 5 year old and he loves mario party 8, wii play, wii sports, mario galaxy but he thinks its a little hard. "santa" might bring him mario and sonic.

Back