Kill Me With Caffeine

It would take 95.55 cans of Red Bull to put you down.

You could drink 221.57 cans of Coca-Cola Classic before croaking.

Not bad :)

Sneaux125 said:
Wow that's dumb. You could get wicked sick. When I had more than 1/4 of the EndoRush my muscles hurt and became pretty stiff and my head hurt a ton. My stomach had pains too. I stick with the 1/4 at a time now and I love it. I have a 1/4 before every wrestling match
Well I didn't read the bottle, until after I had finished it. It says you must be 18 to purchase this...yada yada yada, then it said until you know how you react to it only drink 1/2 at a time, and that you should eat something. Yea I seriously tweeked and then got real bad stomach pains, I was just looking for something to keep me awake for an all-nighter studying.

blueovalboy7 said:
Well I didn't read the bottle, until after I had finished it. It says you must be 18 to purchase this...yada yada yada, then it said until you know how you react to it only drink 1/2 at a time, and that you should eat something. Yea I seriously tweeked and then got real bad stomach pains, I was just looking for something to keep me awake for an all-nighter studying.

You have to be 18 to buy EndoRUsh too, but VitaminWorld doesn't seem to care about that haha.

EndoRush label -

Warning: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN

CAUTION! (READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE CONSUMING)

ENDORUSH is an ultra-premium energy and performance support beverage strictly intended for use by healthy adults 18-50 years of age. Do not use with any other caffeinated products or if you are caffeine-sensitive. Never consume an entire bottle of ENDORUSH in one sitting, or more than once bottle per day. Each bottle contains several servings and is intended to be consumed over an 8-12 hour period of time.

WARNING: Before consuming ENDORUSH seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke; heart, liver or thyrooid disease; anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. ENDORUSH is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18-50 years of age. Keep out of reach of children and pets. After 6 months of consecutive use discontinue for at least 4 weeks.

I'll have to look into it, how does it taste?

Have you heard of the drink Cocaine? It was banned because it was so dangerous.

blueovalboy7 said:
I'll have to look into it, how does it taste?

Have you heard of the drink Cocaine? It was banned because it was so dangerous.

Fruit Punch Fix is wicked good, I recommend that pflavor. Stay away from Lemon LIme, is has a very strong, medicinal taste.

And yeah, I've heard of Cocaine, and it's not banned, nor is it dangerous. It just has the most caffeine per oz than any other energy drink. And it's only one of the 8 oz. cans. You can buy it at some convient stores, and you order cases of it online. It tastes absolutely terrible though.

Sneaux125 said:
Fruit Punch Fix is wicked good, I recommend that pflavor. Stay away from Lemon LIme, is has a very strong, medicinal taste.

And yeah, I've heard of Cocaine, and it's not banned, nor is it dangerous. It just has the most caffeine per oz than any other energy drink. And it's only one of the 8 oz. cans. You can buy it at some convient stores, and you order cases of it online. It tastes absolutely terrible though.
Meh that site said it was banned, but alrighty, I'll look into the Fruit Punch if I can find it.

There was a recent drink banned because it could kill you if you drank 5 in one sitting. :/

ssbb_lover said:
There was a recent drink banned because it could kill you if you drank 5 in one sitting. :/

I bet EndoRush would do a considerable amount of damage to you if you drank 5 of them. I don't even wanna think about that o_O

It had a really funky name. Can't remember it. It actually could have been more like if you drank 3. But, hearing what this EndoRush can do, it's probably the same type of deal. I think the problem with this drink was that there was no type of warning on it with a recommended amount on it.

ssbb_lover said:
It had a really funky name. Can't remember it. It actually could have been more like if you drank 3. But, hearing what this EndoRush can do, it's probably the same type of deal. I think the problem with this drink was that there was no type of warning on it with a recommended amount on it.

Yeah, no warning sure as hell would get it banned. And fast. EndoRush would be screwed it it didn't have warnings on their labels

Back