Kill the person above you thread

*makes small cuts all over your body, and shove you in the storage part of a porta potie and you die of massive inffection*-courtesy of the hills have eyes 2:lol:

eeerrrrm poop .....(yeah thats right .... poop)

cryogenically freeze you then pick away at you so that only your head remains then wake u up and watch as u realise you r going to die just a head

how sick is this thread

MazenXD

i tied MazenXD up with rope and hung him of a cliff, at the bottom of the cliff was a pool full or rats that had rabies, then then smeared jam all over his body and broke a bee's nest over his head, as the bees started to eat him, i cut the rope so MazenXD fell all the way down into the pit of rats with rabie's(he magically surived the fall) the bees chased him down and kept biting and stinging while the rats ate him then i droped a basket full of spiders and snakes over the cliff. MazenXD was now in a pit full of rats (with rabies) Bees, Snakes and spiders, after he finally crawled out he ran to the hospital for a rabies shot and the doctors gave him the shot he was finally safe. on his way out a giant bear (also with rabies) mauled him to death, He later died again of rabies, MazenXD died twice and will always be remembered as unlucky to have met ME Mwuhahaha.

i enjoy killing people in this way

daviduk200 said:
MazenXD

i tied MazenXD up with rope and hung him of a cliff, at the bottom of the cliff was a pool full or rats that had rabies, then then smeared jam all over his body and broke a bee's nest over his head, as the bees started to eat him, i cut the rope so MazenXD fell all the way down into the pit of rats with rabie's(he magically surived the fall) the bees chased him down and kept biting and stinging while the rats ate him then i droped a basket full of spiders and snakes over the cliff. MazenXD was now in a pit full of rats (with rabies) Bees, Snakes and spiders, after he finally crawled out he ran to the hospital for a rabies shot and the doctors gave him the shot he was finally safe. on his way out a giant bear (also with rabies) mauled him to death, He later died again of rabies, MazenXD died twice and will always be remembered as unlucky to have met ME Mwuhahaha.

dude you have too much time to kill people , maybe u should spend your time doing something more wholesome as you seen to have an unhealthy talent in the art of death givage ....I know ! Start a what are you doing right now thread that should keep u from hurting people for a bit

....oh ..u did already , good boy!!

:eek:n topic: stabs u through the heart with a swordfish

Lol i like the bit about the doing right now thread good approach.

unfortunatly for you
i tied you up with rope and hung you of a cliff, at the bottom of the cliff was a pool full or rats that had rabies, then then smeared jam all over your body and broke a bee's nest over your head, as the bees started to eat you, i cut the rope so you fell all the way down into the pit of rats with rabie's(you magically surived the fall) the bees chased you down and kept biting and stinging while the rats ate you then i droped a basket full of spiders and snakes over the cliff. you were now in a pit full of rats (with rabies) Bees, Snakes and spiders, after you finally crawled out you ran to the hospital for a rabies shot and the doctors gave you the shot you were finally safe. on your way out a giant bear (also with rabies) mauled you to death, you later died again of rabies, you died twice and will always be remembered as unlucky to have met ME Mwuhahaha.

Back