central european time
just played heroes this afternoon, everything went well, till
"661 Blast" joined the game
fortunately he was in my team lol
he killed everyone of the other team immediately after the have
re-joined the match although he wasnt even next to them :S
i followed him, but couldnt see the enemies lol

in the next game he was in the other team and the same happend to
me ... just got killed after about each 3 sec. ...

have you ever seen this hack?!

Oh, yeah, it happened to me the other day in the sewers map, in like 5 seconds he was killing like 3 or 4 players. he went to 24 kills in 2 mins.

... If Nintendo needs to change one thing, it's how easy it is to hack their console, lol. Deter the trolls who just want to **** with everyone. The most popular online Wii games have more cheaters than a MW2 lobby in early 2010, ****. :lol:

Last edited:
the police

THE POLICE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO KILLING YOU ALL AND ALSO PUNCHING THE PLAYER IN SECOND PLACE..:wink:

THE POLICE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO KILLING YOU ALL AND ALSO PUNCHING THE PLAYER IN SECOND PLACE..:wink:

Ahhh....the hacker Policeman......I've played you (and won) even with yer hacks. What you got 'god mode' now and feel good ?

FAIL ..... I think I'm mostly pi$$ed at the fact that you are UK
icon8.gif

no god mode

ahhh....the hacker Policeman......I've played you (and won) even with yer hacks. What you got 'god mode' now and feel good ?

icon8.gif
[/QUOTE] sorry i have no god mode and i cant remember losing to you ...i have only lost a few games in 1 month and this is usually starting too late in the game .... i started the police account to target the cheaters and have had some great fun peeing them off .. i have also seen the leaders fail one by one at my hand .. i am a good player who knows the levels and all the spots .. next time we meet i will make an example of you if you have the spuds...:wink: fc 4888 3425 0929

Last edited:
ahhh....the hacker Policeman......I've played you (and won) even with yer hacks. What you got 'god mode' now and feel good ?

icon8.gif
sorry i have no god mode and i cant remember losing to you ...i have only lost a few games in 1 month and this is usually starting too late in the game .... i started the police account to target the cheaters and have had some great fun peeing them off .. i have also seen the leaders fail one by one at my hand .. i am a good player who knows the levels and all the spots .. next time we meet i will make an example of you if you have the spuds...:wink: fc 4888 3425 0929[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, are you saying you do not hack ? In which case i apologise. I have played a hacker called The Police though :)

Last edited:
what

sorry dad uk ..but if you are are a hacker yourself and it can be shown(which you may be ) ... but its no big deal to me .. i will play as normal and i am the police ...and sly cheaters will suck it with a bitter taste ,many have tried and failed already .. by the way the gun in the avatar is my own working model . it was made by myself and would in a real scene freak you out.. its is a small side arm .. :)

Last edited:
sorry dad uk ..but if you are are a hacker yourself and it can be shown(which you may be ) ... but its no big deal to me .. i will play as normal and i am the police ...and sly cheaters will suck it with a bitter taste ,many have tried and failed already .. by the way the gun in the avatar is my own working model . it was made by myself and would in a real scene freak you out.. its is a small side arm .. :)

Well whatever ! Just sayin !

The fact that you have a 'small side arm' is a bit freaky though, do you have a small side leg to match :sick:

Well whatever ! Just sayin !

The fact that you have a 'small side arm' is a bit freaky though, do you have a small side leg to match :sick:

LOL Funny :)

by the way the gun in the avatar is my own working model . it was made by myself and would in a real scene freak you out.. its is a small side arm .. :)

What. The ****?

That steampunk-looking piece of **** works? Must not have much stopping power, lol. But hey, can't say I could build a gun from scratch... Details, bro. How'd you make it?

by the way the gun in the avatar is my own working model . it was made by myself and would in a real scene freak you out.. its is a small side arm .. :)

What. The ****?

That steampunk-looking piece of **** works? Must not have much stopping power, lol. But hey, can't say I could build a gun from scratch... Details, bro. How'd you make it?

he's a brit alright. they call that a zip gun, since everything besides .22LR rifles & break-open hunting shotguns is illegal there.

the ''hacker policeman'', depending on syntax can mean either a hacker or a hunter of hackers.

but yeah, i ran into 'godmode' courtessy of Lv 56 .

about a few days ago. that period is the guy's name.

he's a brit alright. they call that a zip gun, since everything besides .22LR rifles & break-open hunting shotguns is illegal there.

Zip gun, eh? Thanks for the tip, friend. =) I think I'll look into that a bit, see if I can't build my own improvised firearm for shits and giggles, if I can scavenge the raw materials.

Back