Killing your own team

TK'd

Team Killers are retarded and so i threat them as such
the best part is if they TK i just follow them around the next match and shoot them one time only so they dont die, but they're constantly turning around trying to figure where they're being shot from!
Way more funny then just TK'ing them back, flashbangs are fun too!
guess that why they call me evuhl!

Last edited:
Applause

they dont, you call your self that.

actually Willis yes "they" do
and back on topic team killerz.....
you seem like you would be one of 'em

Oh i am, i love it, its so good when they rage makes actually laugh!

learn to spell fag.

*Clapping Wildly*
Fag
F A G
there I spelled it, and if you're referring to the 's' i left off of 'that'? Yes without a doubt a spelling error. Congrats you caught me! And yeah i used a 'z' instead of an 's' for 'team killerz', do you stop by forums to provide grammar lessons? Maybe you should, considering you had more typos in your post then I did in mine. And thanks for taking the time to 'rage', as you called it, on me it's so nice to have fans like you. Keep me motivated.
NOW
Back to the subject at hand team killers you know the reason this thread was created? Oh but wait you're a troll HA! And I knew you were a team killer the moment I read your post, anyone who spends his days trolling forums looking to pick fights and call people names they dont know the meaning of, generally turn out to be team killers.
Last time I checked:........ we all play video games we all have a Wii, and we all have topics and discussions we like to talk about with other gamerz (see how I used the 'z' there), and then there's people like you who are just out to make people mad. Um seriously bro do 3 things: get a job, get a life, and read a book!

Last edited:
Back