Killstreak bug on the MW3 for wii?

Shakon

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hey
Whats up with the killstreak system? if i die i still get my killstreak and the last kills are included in the next killstreak and it dosnt matter if i die.

Please tell me thats a bug! :)

:(

Oh look, another gameplay issue from Treyarch! WHAT A SURPRISE!

I know MW3 really revamped the KS system, but I'm pretty sure this isn't part of said revamp... If it was, even n00bs would be calling in air support, and M.O.A.B.s would be showing up every match.

Oh look, another gameplay issue from Treyarch! WHAT A SURPRISE!

I know MW3 really revamped the KS system, but I'm pretty sure this isn't part of said revamp... If it was, even n00bs would be calling in air support, and M.O.A.B.s would be showing up every match.

Revamped?
I dont understand lol
Have they just tried to make the game easier for newbies? or is it a bug?

Oh... How ya not played MW2? They changed the way killstreaks work in almost every way. Less broken (in terms of being overpowered; looks like they're literally broken now :lol: ), more tactical, and the system just runs together better. I've heard it makes the game less air support-centralized, but... I somehow doubt that. =/

Kills carrying over after a death and continuing to count towards your killstreaks is a glitch, far as I know. Or just bad programming; I'd vote for the latter.

Did you take the support killstreak list? Then it's really common. If you go to the killstreak option, you can read it next to the killstreak (when you are at Assault, Support, Special Ops) it says how your killstreak system works. If you haven't not, then just ignore me.

Did you take the support killstreak list? Then it's really common. If you go to the killstreak option, you can read it next to the killstreak (when you are at Assault, Support, Special Ops) it says how your killstreak system works. If you haven't not, then just ignore me.

Yes
, I found out
Embarrassing. I have only played Modern Warfare 2 on thecomputer and there is not thesame. :frown5:

Got the game for 3 days ago as a birthdaygift. So I'm still a noob :burgerking:

Btwi am level 28 and prestige 1. I use the Classic Controller Pro version and enjoy it lol :wiimote:

But thanks! :D

Can you tell me how i can add friends? :D
:yesnod:

You are using the Support Strike Package. This makes your killstreak rewards continue through death, but the rewards are more recon based rather than kill based.

Back