Killzone 2: Metacritic score so far-97

Okay a thought with a little more substance.

I really enjoyed the demo. Played through it a few times now and it seems really good. The AI is excellent, the enemies are certainly not stupid and adapt to different situations and whatnot, taking cover, running from grenades, etc. Errm what else? The graphics are fantastic, of course. Anyone got any questions?

Does anyone know if there's is ANY type of splitscreen in the game? I've heard no but can anyone confirm.

If this had split-screen online and offline, I'd be in absolute heaven. It's still an automatic buy no matter what though...

Dissapointed with what's included with the demo D:

10 min of single player campaign, arg arg arg.

For what WAS there, it was quite good. Looked good. Controls took some time to get used to. Enemies weren't all that tough, though it didn't let you choose a difficulty. Erg!

But I want a taste of the online. The class system.

Looking forward to picking it up at 12 AM on Feb 27 ;D

Demo was cool, very CoD4 like, especially if you pick the Alternate 2 controls as it is almost exactly like CoD4. Aiming is slower than CoD4 so it takes some getting used to.

Also to manufan, there is no co-op, alot of reviewers said that was it's one problem with the game.

Yeah that's what I read but I was wondering about competitive offline. I'm guessing no.

Played the demo. Was good. Not amazing but yeah good.

I do hope they bring out an option to stop menus shaking around stupidly, I thought that was really annoying.

The controls are heavy, like the first, which was a major point for me disliking the first..I hope I can overcome that.

The gameplay/the demo level are both pretty standard, fun mind. Oh and the graphics are wonderful. Shall be picking this up when its cheap for sure.

Does anyone know if there's is ANY type of splitscreen in the game? I've heard no but can anyone confirm.

If this had split-screen online and offline, I'd be in absolute heaven. It's still an automatic buy no matter what though...

I've been keeping tabs on Killzone 2 via articles and such, so trust me when I say there is no splitscreen of any kind.

Gah, I wish people wouldn't ignore splitscreen in thier games, it seems like such an obvious and simple feature to add in...

Back