Kinda intimidated by all the online complaints

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
I read through 100s of pages about people who say they have such and such problems with getting their wii online. Is it safe to say this only happens to people who don't know much about computers, or is this a serious problem that Nintendo needs to address if they don't want to ruin their business? Just curious.

I agree with the above poster, everytime someone asks me for help and blames the problem on the computer, its actually the user that has done something wrong.
Most people who asks for help on here clearly hasn't read the manual or could be bothered to search.
Bit depressing really...

Thanks. That's what I thought. I'll get a friend with a degree in computers to help with mine.

lee.jarratt said:
I agree with the above poster, everytime someone asks me for help and blames the problem on the computer, its actually the user that has done something wrong.
Most people who asks for help on here clearly hasn't read the manual or could be bothered to search.
Bit depressing really...

spending years fixing peoples computers...you learn to hate it XD.

its all about the knowledge, Wii, is an incredible machine, and people are not use to it. specially if you have never own a xbox or ps2

i just pluged mine in and clicked a few things and hey presto worked first time! its really not that bad and if you do have problems youll find the answer here!

good, im an extreme noob w/ computers but if its got a manual i think i can get it to work.

The problems are usually user-based. They may not have followed instructions or missed a vital step in the online set-up process. Don't worry too much about it. If you do get stuck, then you can always post your question on Wiichat and receive great answers.

Back