kinda pissed off?

lee.jarratt said:
I thought you were leaving? Its been a few days now..
like i said in the thing, im not leaving becouse of wiiwouldlike2play, i think shes the only nice person here!btw nice hair, what hair stilest do ya go to?:lol:

keyblader123 said:
like i said in the thing, im not leaving becouse of wiiwouldlike2play, i think shes the only nice person here!btw nice hair, what hair stilest do ya go to?:lol:

Lol you being serious about my hair? if not, piss off, if yes, i go to a rocking good hair-dressers, i straighten my hair though... then put fibre putty on... etc lol ha

keyblader123 said:

aww thanks! you too! hmm.. :]

[congrats on 100 posts]

lee.jarratt said:
Lol you being serious about my hair? if not, piss off, if yes, i go to a rocking good hair-dressers, i straighten my hair though... then put fibre putty on... etc lol ha
thanks!....oh by the way, play the game!!! its funny yet its a stress relief...play it!

ps.if anyone askes that quistion ill consider it spamming since it has nothing to do with the thread!:lol:... but seriously can you stop?:sick:

i rememeber that from before lol i like spent a while on it and done 100% had everything lol

nearly 11 o clock im shattered and hungry lol

keyblader123 said:
thanks!....oh by the way, play the game!!! its funny yet its a stress relief...play it!

ps.if anyone askes that quistion ill consider it spamming since it has nothing to do with the thread!:lol:... but seriously can you stop?:sick:
ok i will stop lol

guys lay off key. its not funny anymore. if hes staying then hes staying. no need for a constant reminder on the thread he wrote. end of discussion from here on end-

this link is kinda funny lol. at first i didnt know what to do but then i found out how to throw grenades and i like how he shakes and freaks out. then i put some baseballs around and then did some weak gravity and now i have like 4 baseballs beaning him lol.

humerous

The_Loose_Cannon said:
guys lay off key. its not funny anymore. if hes staying then hes staying. no need for a constant reminder on the thread he wrote. end of discussion from here on end-

this link is kinda funny lol. at first i didnt know what to do but then i found out how to throw grenades and i like how he shakes and freaks out. then i put some baseballs around and then did some weak gravity and now i have like 4 baseballs beaning him lol.

humerous

I stopped, i said. WTF

Back